DS Nike Legend React sz10 Black Black Black Crimson trainer Element 87 sail OG AA1625 005 7213fb
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
2007 Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro FLIP CEMENT GREY WHITE BLACK RED 315767-101 9.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Roshe One Premium Sneaker Sportschuh Turnschuh Textil,
Nike Kobe AD shoes -bluee Fury-Kobe Bryant-StyleReg 150- Sz 12 -NEW,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Max 1 Premium QS - 665873 106,.
Nike Diamond Turf II 2 VNDS Size 12 487658-610 deion sanders 2012,Nike Air Max Invigor Stampa shoes Sportive men Us 10.5 Eu 44.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE Men's Kobe 1 Predro, White DEL SOL-Varsity Purple,
- Supreme F W 2014 Nike Air Force 1 High SP White Black (698696-100),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- New Mens Nike SB Dunk Low Concepts Green Lobster Special Box BV1310-337 IN HAND,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Latest Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce PRM-Men Trainer (UK SIZES 7 - 12)-Brand New,
Air Foamposite one 10.5 night maroon,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit 2017 - Mens size 10,
- Kiko Kostadinov ASICS GEL-BURZ 2 CARAMEL from japan (5844,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE KOBE 11 Elite Low FTB Fade To Black SZ 11.5 Black gold with Kobe Socks,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike SFB Field 8 Military Tactical Boots 631371-090 Triple Black Size 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike LF1 Duckboot Low Wolf Grey Pure Platinum Size11.5 Men AA1125 003 Lunar Camo,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Pippen QS Kith MEN'S sz 11 Anthracite Dark Grey AH1070-003 Unreleased,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike SB Brand New In Box (Mids)In A Size 7.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.AIR JORDAN 1 retro high Decon 867338-425 men's size us8 Ice bluee White,
Nike Men's Air Huarache ID Anthracite-Red-Dark Grey-Black sz 13 [777330-962],
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike NikeLab Air Force One 1 High x RT Riccardo Tisci Black Red Wthie AQ3366-001,
- Nike Air Huarache Premium (704830-200) Mowabb Linen golden Beige-Black Purple,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Size 8 MEN'S Nike SF AF1 Royal bluee suede Athletic Sneakers 864024 401 boots,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Mens Nike Air Max Graviton Trainers Reflective Boots shoes Grey Green,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE LEBRON AIR ZOOM SOLDIER 2 PE Basketball SZ 16 SAMPLE OLYMPIC PLAYER EDITION,
- Men's Sz 7.5 Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Premium Pinnacle 819139-010 Pony Hair Black,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG Turbo Green Men's Sneakers size US 9 1 2 Y142,
Nike Lebron 9 Statue Of Liberty PE Sample Size 12 D.S 100% Authentic,RARE Nike Zoom Hyperdisruptor BHM BLACK HISTORY MONTH Black orange 15 548180 004,
Nike air max 97 bluee,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO SPIZIKE 694091-625 SZ 11 INFRARED 23 SLAM DUNK DMP GMP,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Tinker NRG Sz 14 White Black Fire Red AQ3835 160 IN HAND,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Modified Item:||No|
Does not apply
KD 8 Suit VIII Purple and Green Size 10 Men,