NIKE FLIGHT '13 '13 '13 MID Men's 10.5 579961-004 d23192
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NEW 2007 NIKE AIR JORDAN SPIZIKE FIRE RED PACKAGE & MESSENGER BAG MENS SIZE 9,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Men's Nike Air Max 1 Royal SE SP Black White Sz 11.5,
Kobe X Elite High Size US 12 Black Bronze Red,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO VII DMP PACK (371496-991) NEW Sz 11,.
Nike Air KD 7 VI 35000 Degrees Pink Grey Volt Neon Sneakers Women's Size 8,Nike off white vapor max 2017 “the ten” size 10,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG SPIDER MAN 555088-602 Sneakers WHITE US 10,
- Men 9.5Us Nike Megaforce 3 4 Cs,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Mens NIKE AIR MAX MODERN SE Black Textile Trainers 844876 003,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Men 12Us Nike Air Max Zero Essential Triple White,
Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 Mens Trail Running Forest Camo 880563 400,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE LeBron X 2012 Mens 11 Silver orange Black Sneaker Basketball Preowned James,
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Raging Bull Sz 10,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Men 7Us Nike Air More Uptempo Olympic,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE garry payton red and white size 10.50,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Max 90 Mars Landing Toddler Sz 9 Mars Stone Magma orange,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Fear of God 1 Light Bone US 11 Jerry Lorenzo Supreme FOG,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Brand New Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23 Grey AJ8207-004 - Size 11,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.BRAND NEW Nike Air Flightposite Carbon Fiber (W Receipt),
NIKE MEN'S WAFFLE RACER SNEAKER, DARK CINDER, SIZE 9.5 M, 313497-222 RARE,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Max Diamond Elite White GREEN Sample Rare Cleats 11,
- NIKE AIR MAX ZERO PREMIUM SZ 13 PURE PLATINUM WOLF GREY 881982 002,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Womens Dunk Hi Top Premium Trainers Pink (881232-600),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Zoom sizec Men’s Black Turquoise Athletic shoes Size 11 324842-014,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Vandal High Supreme Black Metallic gold Size US 10 Men's AH8652 002 New,
- Nike Mens Size 11 Untouchable 2 Black Shattered Wolf Grey Football Cleats 200,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
DS VLONE x Himumimdead x Nike Air Force I 1 Low Size 8.5 Supreme Palace Bape,
34 Nike Zoom Rival SD Black Shotput Discus Track shoes 9 10 11 11.5 14 685135 001,Brand New Nike Air Force Ones,
NIKE INTERNATIONALIST ID BLACK OFF WHITE-BLACK SIZE MEN'S 12.5 [828790-991],. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike 679680 Mens Air Jordan Flight Remix Mid Top Basketball Sneakers shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE air Max LEBRON XI Low shoes-12-New - 170 LJ James basketball- + Lace locks-,
Nike Men's shoes Free Trainer V7 TB Triple Black Running shoes 898051-003 Sz 813,