DS 2012 2012 2012 Nike Zoom Kobe VII 7 Barcelona Yellow bluee, Size 13 94eaab
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 880555 602 Red Black White Size US 12,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max 1 DLX AQ0928-700 Animal Pack Atmos Mens shoes Size 8.5 New In Box,
Mens NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LO Team Red Trainers AQ4134 600,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Lebron X EXT QS Size 11.5 Mint Cork Denim 607078-001 B,.
NIKE LEBRON JAMES SHOES SOLDIER MENS SIZE 10 SUEDE CARGO KHAKI GREEN 911306-330,Nike air max 90 essential white,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max 95 SE Running shoes Particle pink Black White Sz 9.5 AQ4129 600,
- Nike Air Off White Vapormax White colorway Mens Size 11 DS Never Worn,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Retro Air Jordan 3 III “Cyber Monday” Black White Men's Size 12,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike NSW Skystepper Mens 599277-004 Grey orange Casual shoes Sneakers Size 9,
A955 Nike Air Max 1 Pendleton QS 825861-004 Men’s shoes Size 8 New,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike x Supreme Air Uptempo Suptempo gold 100% Authentic 902290-700 W Receipt,
- Nike Flyknit Trainer - AH8396 100,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike air zoom mariah flyknit racer - men's size 12 - gunsmoke white & grey,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Vintage Nike Air Max 120 13 White bluee Yellow 178100-171 Og DS Collector Piece,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
2012 Nike FLYKNIT TRAINER+ RACER ONE blueE GLOW TINT WHITE BLACK 532984-440 DS 11,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ice,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Men's Nike Air Max Triax '94 Athletic Fashion Sneakers 615767 401 Wolf Grey,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Undefeated Air Max 97 white and black Size 12 set,
Nike Air Jordan 13 Jordan 14 DMP Finals Defining Moments Pack size 11.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 2014 Nike Jordan I 1 Baron Retro,
- MENS NIKE AIR MOWABB ACG PENDLETON ID MULTI COLOR SZ 6.5 [AQ7000-992],
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Zoom Rookie Galaxy 2019,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE Air Max 360 II Black gold Silver Camouflage 315380-001 Mens 12,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Us 10.5 Nike Air Jordan 1 Brad Toe Basketball shoes,
- '05 Nike Air Force 1 (St. Patrick's) 312945-311 Green White Men's Size 11 Low OG,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Mens NIKE ROSHERUN Running Grey Textile Trainers 511881 009,
Nike Air Vortex Men's Running shoes Sneakers 903896-010 Size 4-13 Black,Nike zoom lebron v 5 fairfax home edition pe player edition,
Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Premium Pinnacle “Snakeskin” 819139-030 Size 12.5 DS,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Jordan Son of Low gs 4y Black pink gamma bluee purple,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG NRG 861428 061 Homage To Home Men's Unisex Sizes,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||Brand:|
|Material:||Rubber||Product Line:||Nike Kobe Bryant|
|Euro Size:||EUR 47,5||Model:|
Nike Zoom Kobe VII
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Does not apply
Mens Nike Zoom Fly Vast Grey Anthracite 880848-002 Size 15,