NIKE SB DUNK LOW BLACK PIGEON STAPLE STAPLE STAPLE LASERED + SIGNED BOX + TOTE - SIZE 8-12 49321c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE LEBRON XV 15 DIAMOND TURF PRIME DEION WHITE-BLACK SZ 9.5 [AO9144-100],
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Yeezy 1 Blink Sz 9.5 Black Pink 100% Authentic NDS Best Price ,
New Nike Air Max 1 Pure Platinum White Cool Grey Pure Platinum (AH8145-110),
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Mens NIKE Zoom Hyperquickness 2015 Sz 10.5 Black Basketball Trainers 749882 001,.
Nike Roshe Two Size 9 9.5 11 13 Triple Black 844656 001 roshe run,Nike Flyknit Racer Multi color Running Training shoes 526628 304 Men’s Size 12.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- DS NIKE AIR MAX 1 PARRA PATTA AT3057 100 WHITE MULTI COLOR 2018,
- Nike Air Max 270 Futura Men's Running Sneakers shoes AO1569-100 White 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Men's Nike Air Max Modern Essential Running shoes Red Black US SIZE 6.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Lamar Odom PE Players Exclusive PROMO Lakers 16.5 Flight Windmill shoes NIB,
Men's Nike Flyknit Racer bluee Yellow Sz 9,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE LeBron ZOOM 20-5-5 White SZ9.5 NIB DS,
- Nike Kyrie 3 PK80 PE Release,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Classic Cortez SE Black Black-Summit white Men's Running shoes 902801-004,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE ZOOM ROOKE PRM GALAXY PREMIUM GLOW BLACK POD 558622 001 SZ 9.5 FOAMPOSITE,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 mens running trainers 880843 009 sneakers shoes SAMPLE,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Jordan 8 VIII Retro Black ‘Playoffs’ (2007) OG W Box,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike KD VII 7 EASY MONEY Men's Size 9.0,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Black White 2014 Running shoes 705297-001 sz 14,
Air Jordan 11 low closing ceremony from japan (5641,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Shox Zoom Air 2 40 Sneaker Black Metallic gold 311936- 002 Sz 11 Rare,
- 2006 Nike Air Jordan XX2 22 Retro OG White Red 315299-161 1 zoom NEW Men US 9,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Lunar Clipper Turf '17 Baseball Trainers Triple Black Size 13 (880262-001),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NEW Men's Nike Lunar Flow Woven QS Sneaker Bamboo KITH Supreme 9M 526636-207,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Flyknit Racer Men's Running shoes White Goddess 526628-100 Size 13,
- NEW Nike Air Lebron 9 IX Championship Pack IX MVP Size 11 PROMO SAMPLE What The,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR MAX 1 PRM PALE GREY LASER orange,
Mens Nike Presto Fly 908019-600 Gym Red White Brand New Size 11.5,Worn Nike Stefan Janoski Max L QS Leather NYC Anthracite Black Sz 9 749678-001,
Nike Zoom Kevin Durant KD IV 4 NERF 517408-400 Size 11.5 Authentic,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.2010 Nike Zoom KOBE V 5 BIG STAGE AWAY HOME BLACK gold WHITE 386429-008 NEW 11,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Free TR8 College Florida Gators Training shoes Sz 11.5 NEW AR0416 400 RARE,
Mens Nike Shox Gravity White Navy bluee Sz 9.5 AR1999 Run Walk,