Nike Air Max 270 Premium Leather Diffused bluee bluee bluee Gym bluee Sail SZ 9 AO8283-400 208e63
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan Finals Pack XIII XIV DMP Finals Pack Size 13,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE Free Trainer V7 Mens Style 898053-006 Size 8 M US,
Nike LeBron 15 XV Diamond Turf Prime Deion Sanders Size 13. AO9144-100,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE AIR JORDAN VII (7)RETRO DB (DOERNBECHER)..MULTI-COLOR..WOMEN 5.5 or YOUTH 4,.
Mens Nike Air VaporMax Gliese Metallic Field Black White AO2445-900,Nike Men's Air Shake Ndestrukt White White Midnight Navy Basketball shoes 11.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Men's Flex Experience Run 8 shoes, Midnight Navy White-Monsoon bluee, 7 US,
- 2001 Air Jordan 11 Snake Low Navy Snakeskin 137071102 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH E4,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- 2010 NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 9 IX UNIVERSITY POWDER blueE UNC CAROLINA SIZE 10.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Jordan Ol School Mens Style 317223,
Mens Nike Air Penny IV Size 12,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Vandal High Supreme Black White Cool Grey 318330-001 Men's 8-10.5,
- Nike Air More Uptempo 720 Triple Black BQ7668-001 w Receipt Size 15,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Pinnacle gold - Size 12.5, DS w Box and bag,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Original Nike Baller shoes (US 8 Men's) - Red, Black, White in GREAT CONDITION ,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE LEBRON XVI 16 SB SUPERMAN “SUPERBRON” CD2451-100 White Varsity Red Size 13,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Air Jordan Retro 3 Fire Red ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
150 Nike Shox Gravity Men’s Size 11 Training shoes Grey Red bluee AR1999-046 NEW,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer, BNIB, Men’s Bright purple, 918264-500,
NIKE Mens Air Foamposite One PRM Suede Suede Basketball shoes,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike SB Dunk “Baby Bear” DEADSTOCK” SZ 9.5,
- Nike Air Force 1 AF1 Ultra Flyknit Mid Triple White 817420-102,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Size 13 Nike Men Air Max 90 Essential Running shoes 537384 042 bluee White Black,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan Eclipse Lea shoes Mens Size 11 Black 724368 010 Basketball Gym,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Metcon 1 Running shoes Men's Size 8.5 Navy bluee Lagoon White 704688-404,
- Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Men's shoes String Dark Mushroom 918264-200,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Jordan XI Size 10 Bred 1996 OG 130245-062 B,
Nike Lebron Soldier 10 X TB Sneakers New White Black Silver 844380-100 sku,Nike Air Foamposite One Premium Wheat SZ 12 ( 575420-700 ),
2008 Nike Air Jordan XX3 XXIII 23 BLACK RED STEALTH GREY WHITE 318376-001 NEW 14,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Men’s bluee Nike air Jordans 11.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
2010 NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 INFRARED PACK dmp 3 doernbecher 11 carmine 4 laser gmp 12,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||Product Line:||Nike Air Max|
|Upper Material:||Leather||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Euro Size:||EUR 42,5||Shade:||Diffused Blue / Gym Blue|
Does not apply
Nike Men's Size 9 Flyknit Trainer Running shoes University Red AH8396 601,