New 2014 Nike AIR JORDAN JORDAN JORDAN 13 RETRO Dirty Bred Black Mens Basketball Sneaker Sz 10 13f963
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Men's Cortez Basic Leather 819719001 Black Black shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Mens Nike Air VaporMax97 Neon Japan Black Volt Metallic Silver White(NIB)(12),
2017 Nike Air Max 97 PRM QS OG Silver Bullet Size 13. 884421-001 95 2016 1 Retro,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Men's Size 8 Air Zoom Vomero 12 Running shoes 863762 001 Black White NIB,.
Nike kobe 9 elite ' masterpiece ' - Size 12 - Practically Brand New,Nike Zoom Kobe 3 Prelude Black Multi color Imperial Purple 640551-005 Size 10.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike supreme lunar flyknit size 11,
- Nike Air Max 95 Infared Size 10.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Supreme Nike Air Force 1 Black Size 10 FW2012,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro WHITE FLIP Sz 10 and 11,
2010 Nike Air FOAMPOSITE ONE 1 PRO PENNY BLACK COPPER gold WHITE 314996-081 10.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 6 Rings Track Red Size 13. 555088-112 Bred,
- New Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Sz 12 Platinum Grey Running 918264-012,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Penny 5 Size 12,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- DS Nike Air Force 1 De Lo Mio Size 6.5 BRAND NEW,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Shox Turbo Plus VII Men Black Athletic shoes Size 12.5M Pre Owned DQ,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Philadelphia Eagles Air Trainer 91 QS NFL Supreme sz9 Philly Knows 615147 301,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Jordan Trunner LX 136040 002 Black Metallic White Men's Sneakers shoes 10 OG,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Men's Nike Foamposite tiger stripes Size 8.5,
DS NIB Nike Air Safari Supreme Tech Pack 2 Atmos Size 9.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Black White Grey 924423-010 Men's Training Gym shoes,
- Nike Foamposite One PRM Oregon Ducks Quickstrike Supreme 8 Supreme R.T,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Moon Racer Size 10.5 Black Grey Trainer,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan V 5 Retro BEL AIR 8.5 NEW,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO 130690-410 obsdn unvrsty bl-wht-frnch bl 12 Size 10.5,
- Men 10Us Air Jordan 6 Infrared 28,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike zoom vomero 12 womens trainers 863766 403 sneakers shoes SAMPLE,
Undefeated X Nike Zoom Kobe 1 PredRO “WHITE GUM”,Nike Olympic Maurie Greene Spike Running shoes Size 10 US,
SF AF1 Mid Odell Beckham Jr OBJ Special Air Force Laser orange Nike Size 10.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Men 856484-443 Zoom KD Trey 5 IV Basketball shoes Light bluee White Size 18,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan Collezione AJ11 AJ12 Sz11 338149 991,
DS MENS NIKE AIR JORDAN V 5 RETRO DB DOERNBECHER BLACK Sz 8 FREE SHIP,