Nike Free TR V8 Men New Black Black Black White Red Blaze Training shoes AH9395-004 982029
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Zoom Kobe IV 4 gold Medal Olympic Edition size US 9 New Never Worn,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE AIR MAX 98 GUNDAM 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 5557-2,
2017 Mens Nike Sock Dart BR SZ 8 Trooper Trooper Trooper 909551-200,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Mens NIKE FREE RN CMTR Night Maroon Trainers 831510 600,.
Nike Air Zoom Speed Rival Sz. 11.5 Volt Black Streak,NIKE SF AF1 AIR FORCE 1 MID SZ 9 FIELD BOOT MUSHROOM LIGHT BONE 917753 200,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE FLYKNIT RACER MEN'S SHOES white sail platinum 526628 100 MSRP 150,
- Vintage NIKE Red Marathon Running shoes Japan Size 9 With Box,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Max 1 ID Size 9 Snakeskin Atmos Cement Pink Powerwall BRS B,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan JTH III Superbowl Timberlake Halftime Size 14 New in Box,
Nike Air Max 95 Supreme OG 2006 Atmos DLX Safari Animal Pack Pony 1 0 314993 261,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE METCON 3 Wolf Grey Tart-Dark Grey Training shoes Mens Size 15 852928 003 NEW,
- Virgil Abloh signed Nike Air Force 1 '07 Low Size 11 Ssense Montreal,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE ANODYNE DS 2 615976-700 US 12,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NEW Nike Men's Air Max Sequent 3 Premium Camo AR0251 201 Olive Size 9.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro White Poison Green Sz 9 136027-115,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- VVVNDS 2013 Air Jordan 13 XIII Retro BRED sz 8 Rare 414571 010 OG DMP BIN DB CDP,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE Hyperdunk Lux Men Retro Lifestyle Basketball Sneakers New Black White,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air presto white OFF-WHITE AA3830 100 size 7 100% authentic,
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG NRG gold Top 3 Mens Sz 12 ComplexCon 861428-001,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- New Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro I Reverse Shattered Backboard 2.0 High OG 555088-113,
- Air Jordan 6 Retro Unc Size 8.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE AIR VAPORMAX FK OFF WHITE Sz 6-13 THE TEN BLACK WHITE CLEAR AA3831 001,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Men's Nike Flyknit Racer bluee Yellow Sz 9,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Huarache Run Gym bluee Black 318429-418 Msrp 110 DF,
- Nike FLYKNIT LUNAR 3 purple Men's Size 11 NEW ,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE Air Foamposite One MT QS Penny Hardaway Memphis Tigers Limited Size 10.5,
2012 Nike Hyperdunk PE Promo Sample Lamar Odom Lunarlon SUPER RARE Size 17,OFF-WHITE x Nike Air Presto THE TEN 10 Virgil Abloh Black White AA3830-001,
Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Win Like ‘96” Gym Red 11.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW NIKE AIR TALARIA Flyknit Athletic Sneakers Men's 9 M Black shoes 856957-001,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Women's Legend React Running shoes Black Pink Foam Vast Grey Size 6.5 M US,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Free TR V8
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Modified Item:||No|
|Pattern:||Solid||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam|
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
|Product Line:||Nike Free, Nike Running / Training Sport|
|Euro Size:||Regular||Material:||Synthetic Leather/Mesh|
Nike Jordan Flight Club 90s FLTCLB mens shoes 602661 015 sneakers new,