NEW 2008 NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 PHAT PHAT PHAT LOW BLACK VARSITY RED WHITE CEMENT GREY SIZE 9 af36e7
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR TRAINER MID SOA Sz 9 & 10 HYPER COBALT BLACK WHITE AQ5099-400,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
The 10 Nike Air Max 90 x Off-White US Men Size 6.5 DEADSTOCK,
2013 Jordan Retro 5 V LANEY 136027-189 Size 10.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW NIKE HYPERLIVE MENS BASKETBALL SHOES TRAINERS,.
Nike Air Max 90 OG CURRY ATMOS OFF WHITE SZ.9 NEW PLEASE READ ,Nike sb dunk five one o 510 camo (not air max af1 Jordan) see pics,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NEW 2015 NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG SHATTERED BACKBOARD 555088-005 SIZE 11,
- RARE NIKE AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP ACRONYM SZ 12 649941-006 NIKELAB AF1 PREMIUM,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Supreme Nike SB Blazer GT TEAL Sz 12 DS,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Air Jordan 17 Plus Copper Sz 9.5,
NIKE AIR MAX 1 97 VF SW cm 27,5 from japan (2845,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Kevin Durant KD 5 V High N7 Edition shoes Mens Sz 10.5 bluee 599294-447,
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 HYPERFUSE VOLT Sz 7,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NOT FOR SALE SAMPLE NIKE AIR MAGMA SNEAKERS blueE US 9 27.0CM ONLY HARAJUKU,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Men 10Us Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Black Red,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Max Tavas Essential Black Purple White Men's Trainers,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE SB ERIC KOSTON KOBE PREMIUM US 9 JANOSKI QS MAX DIGITAL CAMO KXK,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Aptare Se Running Men's shoes Size,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.2010 Nike Zoom KOBE V 5 BIG STAGE AWAY HOME BLACK gold WHITE 386429-008 NEW 10.5,
DS 2013 Zoom KD VI 6 Supreme Preheat sz 10 DURANT 618216 400,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- New Mens Nike Air Vortex Vintage Trainers Black White Grey 7.5 BNIB 903896 001,
- NEW SZ 13 NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN SE SNEAKERS Navy blueE TAN 852628 401 Flight,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Axis Mens Casual Running shoes Black Anthracite Sneakers AA2146 006,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan Super Fly 2017 Black Infrared 921203 024 Mens Size 9.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE SB x Stefan Janoski Lunar Reflective Mid Flash 806327 001 Men's Size 10,
- Nike Lupinek Flyknit Low shoes Cargo Khaki Mica Green SZ 11 ( 882685-300 ),
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
New Nike Zoom Rev TB Basketball shoes Yellow-White 902589-702 Men's Size 18,
Nike 768867-002 KD 8 GS Money Ball Multi color Basketball shoes Sz 6Y never worn,Nike Air Max 97 Triple White Size 8.5,
NIKE ZOOM KOBE V 5 X BLACK WHITE DEL SOL US 10.5 draft day big stage pop rice id,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Mens Nike Air Max Motion White Black Silver Size 9.5 Running shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Flyknit Trainer Mens 5.5 Womens 7 532984-431 UNPADDED,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Black/Varsity Red-White-Cement Grey
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
Nike Air Jordan Zoom Tenacity Men's Basketball shoes, AH8111 001 Size 11 NWB,