Nike Air Air Air Max 95 SE Running shoes Particle pink Black White Sz 9 AQ4129 600 9a0afb
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Air Jordan 2011LS SE PE QS RETRO NWDS Sz 10.0 Very Limited 2018,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike hyperrev OG 2014 white bluee green VNDS EXCELLENT WORN 4x,
NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE NM 852629-002 woven htm free black fragment white qs 11.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Air Jordan Retro 1 Yellow Ochre Sz 11 Ds Shadow Clay Og Db Ships Today,.
Nike Air Force 1 ‘07. (Sz ) (AA4083 012),NIKE AIR JORDAN HORIZON INFRARED 23 MEN'S SNEAKERS BLACK GYM RED 823581 001,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Men's Nike Metcon Repper DSX College Ohio State Training shoes Size 8 921215 001,
- Nike Max 1 Essential Running Men's shoes Size 14,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX INVIGOR PRINT 749688-003,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike AIR FORCE 1 AOP PRM MENS SZ 10.5 Sneakers AQ4131-200,
Nike Zoom Kobe II 2 Prelude '4 50+Points' Sz 9.5 Men with Receipt 640222 001,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 2015 Air Jordan RETRO VII 7 Champagne & Cigar 725093-630 & 725093-140 - Size 10,
- Nike Revolution 3 819300-402 Lifestyle shoes Jogging Sneakers Casual,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NEW NIKE OREGON DUCKS FREE TRAINER V7 WEEK ZERO SHOES MENS SZ 10.5 AA0881 301,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike jordan retros 7 in great condition size 11.5 white bluee red green rare,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE AIR MAX HUARACHE 318429 042 GYM MEN'S RUNNING SHOES BLACK 100% AUTHENTIC,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New Nike SF Air Force 1 (AF1) HIGH GAME ROYAL SHOES, 864024-401, MENS SIZE 11,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 III Collizione 20 3 Countdown Pack 338153 991 size 11.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE LeBron 9 “DUNKMAN” (2012) - Size 14,
Nike Air Max 97 Off White Black Sz 9.5 The Ten,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid Mens Boys Size 7 Red Black Leather,
- NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB TRUE RED BLACK VAMPIRE 304292-601 US 8 yeezy diamond cement,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 SI,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan 8 Size 10.5 Playoff OG VIII Aqua Original Vintage B,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Men's Brand New Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 SE Athletic Era Sneakers [875845 003],
- Nike Tiempo Genio Leather FG 631282330 black halfshoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 Phoenix Suns VNDS,
Nike Zoom Fly SP Men's Running shoes Black Light Bone White AJ9282-001 New,Nike Lebron 11 Graffiti Size 13,
Nike SF AF1 MID Air Force 1 Men's Size 10 shoes 917753-201 Olive Cargo Khaki NEW,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.shoes NIKE Hombre blue PU 921506-407,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Footscape Woven Sz 11.5 Granite Medium Grey-Hazelnut 417725 002,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Color:|
|Product Line:||Nike Air Max||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Nike Air Max 95
Does not apply
NIKE SB Blazer Vapor mens sneakers 878365-141_6.5,