AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO RETRO RETRO HIGH OG BRED TOE 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 2912-14 14c40c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
DS NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 2013 SUPER BOWL ICE blueE 11.5 CHLgoldPHYLL NFL 91 SC MAX 90,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
2009 Nike Air Jordan Hall Of Fame SZ 13 Black Red-gold 371499-031 BRED 2k9 HOF,
Nike Roshe Ld 1000 Running Men's shoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Supreme SS19 Nike Air Tailwind IV White Red Order Confirmed Men’s US Size 8 New,.
NIKE PRIME HYPE DF 683705-003 MEN'S SZ 8.5 ONLY,Mens Nike Air Max 1 Premium Just Do It Black Total orange White 875844-009,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Mens Air Force 1 '07 SUPREME CDG White White-White 923044-100,
- Nike Air Max 90 Independence Day US8 UK7 EU41 New DS OG ALL,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Used Worn Size 11 Nike Total Griffey Max '99 shoes Black Red Silver,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Virgil Abloh The 10 X Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Off-White AJ4578 100,
Mens NIKE AIR WINDRUNNER Cool Grey Trainers AT0050 001,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Men 9.5Us Air Jordan1 Retro High Flyknit cmaj1,
- NEW Men's Nike Zoom Hypercross TR Training shoes, 684620 410 Size 11 bluee Navy ,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
New Nike Jordan Jumpman Size 12 Hustle Men's Basketball shoes AQ0397 500,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- New Nike Air Max 1 Essential Sizes + colors Training Running shoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Authentic Air Jordan 3 “tinker Hatfield” PE With Removable Nike Swooshes.,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max Cross Trainer 1 Amp shoes Black Obsidian bluee AV2602-001 Mens 9- 11,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Lebron Soldier XI TB Basketball Size 11 White bluee 943155-109,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR MAX 1 308866 808 MEN'S SHOE RIPSTOP PACK VERY RARE,
Nike Air Jordan 10 X Retro Promo Sample SZ 9 History Of Flight HOF White Red PE,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike sb janoski 615957-028 mens 10.5,
- AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO OG Sneakers White & Black Size US 10 JP 28 Men's Y51,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Kobe AD shoes -bluee Fury-Kobe Bryant-StyleReg 150-Sz 9.5 -NEW,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Flex Contact Men bluee White(908983400),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Premium HT Summit White 854321-100 Men's Size 10.5,
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro Red October Gym Red Men’s Size 11.5 (624041 603),
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
2009 Nike Air Jordan VI 6 Retro BLACK VARSITY RED BRED WHITE OG 384664-061 DS 11,
Nike air pegasus 89 'elemental gold' men's (344082 700),Nike Tessen Wolf Grey Black White Men Athletic shoes Sneakers Trainer AA2160-002,
NEW Nike Air Vapormax Part 2 FK OFF-WHITE AA3831 100 size 9 DS 100% authentic,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE VAPOR UNTOUCHABLE PRO iD FOOTBALL CLEATS BLACK PURPLE MEN'S 12 [872065-991],. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Kyrie 4 TB Basketball shoes Black White AV2296 001 Men's Size 11 No Box Lid,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Style:||Athletic Shoes|
Does not apply
NIKE NIKE SB DUNK LOW CONCEPTS GREEN LOBSTER BV1310-337 Sneakers GREEN US 9.5,