Nike OFF-WHITE x x x Air Force 1 Low 'Black' AO4606-001 Size 13 Authentic d35b85
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Low NS AJ1 Mens shoes Sneakers Jumpman Pick 1,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE AIR ZOOM SPIRIDON ’16 PATENT NAVY US 10 CM 28 QS 926955-401,
SELF-LACING NIKE ADAPT BB Mens 9 hyperadapt basketball mag tatum doncic,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.BRAND NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 270 FLYKNIT RUNNING TENNIS SHOES - SIZE 10,.
Nike react element 87 sail light bone,Men's Nike Air Max Guile Running shoes Wolf Grey White Sizes 8-12 NIB 916768-001,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max 698902-106 Sz 15M White Crimson Running Sneaker Training Mens shoes,
- Nike Dunk High Premium School Notebook Composition Size 13 Original Release,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Tanjun shoes Running Zapatillas de Correr black grey 812654-015,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike shoes Men Sneakers Black 95940 BDT TRENDY,
New Nike Air Force One Low Size 11 917825-400 Navy bluee Indigo,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max Command Flex shoes White Black GS 844346-100 Womens 8 = Youth 6.5y,
- Nike Air Mowabb ACG Bodega Complexcon Pendelton Hat Included HO17-MNSELB-886,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike LeBron Soldier XII AO2609 401 Size 11 Anchor Blackened Work Gym bluee New,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Brand New Mens Nike Air Skylon II AO1551-100 White Black Size 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM SAFARI AM90 VINTAGE DS BNIB SZ 11 2004,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Shox Grey & Red Size 12,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Flight Huarache Low shoes Men’s Sz 9.5 Black Green Red 819847-001 NEW,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 92 PRM.. Multi-color.. MEN 10 or WOMEN 11.5.. Ships Fast ,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH SB QS LANCE MOUNTAIN BLACK 653532-002 SZ 12,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Classic Cortez Mens White Black Sneaker,
- Nike Off White Zoom Fly Sz 10.5 Brand New AJ4588-100 Unc Presto Airmax,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE AIR JORDAN I RETRO 1 HIGH OG ELECTION DAY USA blueE RED CEMENT 332550-401 12,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Vintage Nike Total Body Conditioning Air Max Size 10 Ladies Unisex Hi Top,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 1811 Nike Air Jordan XXXIII PF Men's Basketball shoes BV5072-101,
- VINTAGE 1999-2000 AUTOGRAPHED NIKE BASKETBALL SHOES -SCOTT WILLIAMS,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Lf1 Duckboot Low Men's Trainers Sneakers shoes, AA1125 003 Size 12.5,
Nike Men Zoom Hawk Flight Men's shoes 805272 100 White Black Silver Retro Sz 12,2017 Nike Lunarglide 8 SZ 10 White Black Mesh 843725-101,
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Black Running shoes (880555-001) Men's Size 7 NEW,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG ORIGIN STORY 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 5566-3,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Max 1 ID Size 9 Snakeskin Atmos Cement Pink Powerwall BRS B,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Air Force One|
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Air Jordan Retro Black Leather Metallic gold Men's Size 12 UPC 136085-070,