New Nike Shox Gravity Mens Olympic shoes Sizes Sizes Sizes Vast Grey Metallic gold AQ8553 009 14a09b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Lebron 12 XI Low “Bright Citrus” Size 10.5 New orange bluee Nike With Box,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NEW Nike Air Max Modern Flyknit Trainer Running shoes, 876066401,
Nike Air Force 1 Low “UNC” bluee Gale White AQ4134-400 Size 6 UK, 40 EUR,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike EXP-X14 White Wolf Grey Black Men’s Size 7,.
RARE New Nike Dunk CL Low x Jordan Inspired 6 VI Olympics 304714-442 Size 9.5,Nike Air Max 98 Gundam Mens US Size 9,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Adapt BB 100% AUTHENTIC Sz 8.5,
- Ovo 8s. Fresh never worn, from Nike town.,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Max2 Uptempo ‘94 Men’s Size 8 Triple White 922934 100,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Men 8Us Mint Nike Air Max 270 Db,
2009 NIKE AIR MAX 1 QS SZ 9.5 WHITE VARSITY blueE COOL GREY 378830-141,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Force 1 AF1 Low Premium Flint Grey Red Croc Print SZ 8.5 (318775-062),
- NIKE Shox Gravity Mens Ar1999-300 Size 10.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
2016 Nike Air Foamposite One PRM Olympic Size 12.5. 575420-400 Jordan Penny,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Force 1 AF1 Nai Ke QS 816621 100 Sz 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
1996 AIR JORDAN 11 BRED OG Size 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- 2013 NIKE AIR HUARACHE RETRO LE OG WHITE ROYAL blueE PINK QS,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Field General 2 SUPER BOWL 50 Sz 9 100% Authentic FB SB 8244741 070,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Mens black nike shoes 1111,
Nike Air Foamposite One Penny Red Penny II OG Pro B,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO CONCORD US11 NEW & 100% AUTHENTIC 378037-100,
- New Nike Men's KD 8 Kevin Durant shoes 749375 535 Purple Green Size 11 New Wob,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Pillar Training shoes 525226-003 Size 8.5 8 1 2 Men's,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Mens Nike Pocketknife DM 898033-001 Black Black NEW Size 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- New Nike Air Max ‘90 Essential Size 13 Running Cool Grey Purple AJ1285-013,
- Nike AIR Waffel TRAINER LEATHER hellgrey Mod. 454395-008,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
New Nike Zoom Talaria Mid FK Lab Size 11 Volt Black OG Neon 856955-007 MSRP 200,
Men's Nike Dunks High Tops - Red and White (Size 11),NIKE AIR FORCE 1 AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP ACRONYM BLACK OLIVE SZ 12 [649941-003],
Nike Zoom Vomero 11 Mens Running Training shoes Squadron bluee Crimson 818099 401,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Men's Nike KD Trey 5 VI Basketball shoes Black White Sizes 8-13 NIB AA7067-001,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON 7 NFW RED CARPET ,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Shox|
NIKE Men's Essentialist Casual shoes,