Nike bluee bluee bluee Lobster SB Size 9.5 ecca86
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Off-White x Nike Blazer Mid Grim Reaper Sz. 13,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Force 1 LEBRON Chamber of Fear Self Doubt 311729-011 NIB DEADSTOCK,
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit bluee 875943-400 Size 10.5 Running New,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE SOCK DART BR BREATHE TROOPER OLIVE GREEN BREATHE 909551 200 SZ 11,.
NIKE AIR MAESTRO 2 II KITH QS [AH1069 001] FIEG X PIPPEN MORE MAX UPTEMPO SZ 13,Nike Hypershift Men's Basketball shoes University Red Bright CR size 8.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- MEN'S NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ LEATHER PREMIUM EU46 CM30 GREEN(861677-300),
- Nike Air Jordan 3 JTH NRG Bio Beige DS US11 UK10 EU45,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan 1 NFR Not for resale Size 10,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan Retro 4 CDP sz 13 IV dmp fred alternate 89 ovo xi iii xix cement,
Nike Air Jordan XI Retro Concords Sz 10 DS NIB,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- BLACK WHITE NEW Nike Vapor Talon Elite LOW Cleats US 14 NICE,
- Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 II QS “Urban Haze”,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Foamposite Lunar New Year QS,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium NRG Black 532303-090 9.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 1 PINNACLE White gold Size 8 DS NEW,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike SF AF1 Mid Special Field Air Force 1 Grey Men shoes Sneaker,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Official Original NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 Men's Breathable Running shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO DARK SHADOW-TRUE RED-BLACK SZ 12 [310805-002],
Air max 1 Anniversary bluee size 7.5 Air max AtMoS Red Master,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX L MEN'S TRAINERS, SIZE,
- Air Jordan Retro 2 PREMIO BIN 23 DS Size 8.5 WITH BOX. 100% AUTHENTIC,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Men's Nike Air Jordan 1 One Retro Low No Swoosh Ice bluee Size 10 872782 441,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NOT FOR SALE DS PROMO 2007 NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW ID NITRO US10 SNEAKERS,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Dunk Low Premium SB Size 12 Roller Derby 313170-601 Supreme Flash Loden B,
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO RUSSELL WESTBROOK US8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM 875844-204 DESERT CAMO BEACH BLACK PRALINE LIGHT CREAM,
Nike SB Dunk High Boot Size 9 TRIPLE BLACK MENS SHOES (536182-001),NIKE AIR RETRO JORDAN 6 7 VII VII goldEN MOMENT PACK GMP WHITE BLACK gold SIZE 9,
Nike Roshe One Premium Sneaker Sportschuh Turnschuh Textil,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE CORTEZ Nylon Premium Vintage Midnight Navy White US 10 28cm 2007,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro White Cement 2016 IV OG DS Men's Size 11.5,
NIKE Men's Tanjun Sneakers, Breathable Textile Uppers and Comfortable Lightweigh,