Nike Shift One Racer bluee Volt White Men Running Running Running shoes Sneakers AO1733-402 9ff939
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
New Nike Sb Fc Classic Size 6 Black,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE SHOX GRAVITY METALLIC gold MENS SIZE 7 SNEAKERS BRAND NEW IN BOX AQ8553 009,
NIKE Men's Flex Train aver Cross Trainer,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Men 8Us Nike Off White Zoom Fly Pink,.
140 Men's Nike Air Humara 17 QS bluee Spark Silver Size 13 AO3297-001,NIKE LUNAR CALDRA BLACK WHITE purple TRAINING SHOES MENS US 9.5 NEW 803879 015,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NEW Nike Men's Zoom Train Toranada shoes 833811 001 Grey White Black Size 11,
- Nike Men's Air Skylon II shoes NIB AO1551-103 (White Court Purple),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- 140 Nike Vapor Talon Elite Low TD Football Cleats 500068-600 MEN US 14 ,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Flyknit Racer 526628721 Volt Black Sequoia, size US 9,5 RARE 2012,
Nike LF1 Lunar Force Duckboot '17 Mens 10.5 Bordeaux Maroon Black 916682-601,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 2016 Nike Air Jordan XX3 SAMPLE SOLEFLY SZ 16 Marlins Tropical Teal 887230-332,
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO 97 PRM LE ARMY CAMO EDITION SZ 10.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE GALAXY ZOOM ROOKIE PRM US9.5 UK8.5 558622-001 AUTHENTIC Black Pod QS 2013,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- THE 10 Nike Air Max 90 x OFF-WHITE Beige Mango AA7293-200 Size 6 100% Authentic,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike LeBron 11 BHM size 7y,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Off White Vapormax White colorway Mens Size 10.5 DS Never Worn,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro men size 12 INFRARED 23 384664-023,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Size 8.5 10.5 11.5 12 NIKE MEN AIR MAX 95 ESSENTIAL 749766 501 BlackWhitepurple,
Nike Kobe VIII 8 Promo Sample PE navy bluee red yellow Sz 13,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski SB Premium White Leather Black Sz 9 877066-111,
- Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Sz 10 DS Playoffs 2012 Retro 130690-001,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike air max 90 the ten off white black size 8.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan Trainer 2 Flyknit Mens Basketball Trainers Black Size,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Jordan Flight Team 11, Sz 9, Gym Red Tgold, Miami Heat colors,
- Mens Jordan Black Size 12,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Men's Lunarlon Support Basketball Hightop Grey,
Nike Air Max 95 Premium Sneakers White Size 8 9 10 11 12 Mens shoes New,Nike LeBron Soldier XI Olive Camouflage Men's Basketball shoes - Size 10 NWOB,
Nike Air Operate Amare STAT PROMO SAMPLE PE Size 12 BNIB 100% Authentic,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike LF1 Duckboot '17 Men's Boots, 916682 002 Size 10 NEW,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Men 11 Us Nike Air More Uptempo 720 Black 29cm shoes,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Authenticity:||100% Authentic Guaranteed|
|Material:||Synthetic||Shoe Type:||Running, Cross Training|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
NIKE ELITE VINTAGE Men's Sneakers shoes bluee × Light Green Size US 10 Y107,