Nike Men's Men's Men's 835439-603 Zoom Hyperrev 2016 TB Red White Basketball shoes Size 18 c751ba
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Flex 2015 RN Flash Mens Running Trainers 807176 015 Sneakers shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
2010 RARE Air Jordan 9 Retro Quai 54 302370105 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH J4,
Nike Lunar Skyelux SIZE 10.5 Cool Grey White-Dark Grey-Volt,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air More up-tempo Wheat 29cm from japan (5549,.
Nike-Kd-4-iv-Yotd-Dragon--Scoring-Title-EBYL-Easter-BHM SZ 12-11.5- (5) pair,Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro LS “Peapod” DS Mens Size 12 Rare Unworn Deadstock 2007,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike iD Air Max 270 Bowfin By Maharishi Black Green Size 10 CJ4385 991 New Rare,
- Nike Air Zoom Stefan Janoski SB CNVS PRM Canvas Premium Camo Iguana L 705190 216,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH ‘07 LEATHER SIZE 8 AT4963 700 (Has dark spot),
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2000 Vintage Nike Air Foamposite Pro Black Medium Grey 630304 002 sz 9,
Nike Air Jordan IV X Kaws Sz 11,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 2014 Nike Air Foamposite One Premium Metallic Silver Volt Sz 15 CAMO 575420-004,
- Nike Lebron 8 V 2 Low SPRITE 12 US All Star South Beach Solar Red What The,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE Sportswear Tech Fleece Men's Fleece Shorts,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike JORDAN SON OF MARS MEN'S Size 13 Armory Navy 512245-405,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Internationalist Mid Women Size 11 Men Size 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Mens Nike Flyknit Trainer AH8396-004 Black Anthracite NEW Size 14,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Kobe 9 IX Elite Christmas size 11.5 630847-600. Red flyknit xmas,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Max 97 Premium - 312834 007,
Nike Free Trainer 3.0 V4,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- MEN'S NIKE LEBRON VII. SZ 7.5 Stock 375664-102-BLACK White. Red.,
- Nike Vapor Street Flyknit Sz. 14 White Wolf Grey Running Casual AQ1763 100,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 X ATMOS ANIMAL PACK 2.0 US 13 BEAST DLX AQ0928-700,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan TE 3 Low GRAPE Black Concord Aqua 13 453454 008 viii 8 retro xi,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max Torch 4 IV Running Cross Training shoes Sneakers NIB MENS,
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro 2003 White Cement Grey-Fire Red 136064-102 Sz 8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR Jordan 11Lab4 Size 9.5 New,
Nike Dualtone Racer 918227-006 Men's Sneakers,Nike Roshe One 1 Run Size 10.5 Triple Varsity Red October yeezy 511881-666,
AIR MAX 1 HUF 10 ben drury dave white infrared cave urawa hufquake 112 clot,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Lebron 15 PK80 Size 13 PE Sample (EYBL PROMO Oregon 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26),. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan XX3 XXIII 23 WIZARDS MOTORSPORTS BLACK blueE WHITE 318376-011 NEW,
Hyperadapt 1.0 Size 10.5 bluee Sport Royal bluee OG DS,