Nike air max 1 BHM BLACK HISTORY MONTH release 2011 size 7.5 new in box 421313
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO White x Navy x Red Men's Sneakers size US 10 1 2,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE KOBE 11 Elite Low FTB Fade To Black SZ 11.5 Black gold with Kobe Socks,
Nike Air Jordan XIII 13 Retro BLACK GYM RED DIRTY BRED PLAYOFF 414571-003 NEW 8,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW DEADSTOCK Nike Air Jordan Retro Low 11 XI 528895-023 - Size 12,.
RARE Nike Big High Spike Lee Bred Og Varsity-Red Black Size 7.5 Jordan Court,2004 Nike Dunk Low Safari SIZE 7 Animal Beast Atmos Mita CO.JP 309730-231,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Safari Atmos SE Sz 11 Elephant Print Yellow orange Green AO3298 800,
- New Men's Nike Romaleos 3 Powerlifting Workout shoes Size 14 White Black-Volt,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NEW 2005 NIKE AIR JORDAN 20 QUICKSTRIKE SZ 16 WHITE BLACK RED XX [310455-001],
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
New Men's Nike Air Trainer Victor Cruz Black Black Summit White Size 10 New ,
Nike Air Jordan Retro 6 Detroit Pistons Size 14 DS,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO PRM LE GREEN CAMO PENNY ARMY ONE SIZE 10.5,
- Nike Air Max 1 Atmos Elephant 2017 US6 UK5.5 EUR38.5 CM24,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
2012 Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro Playoff Size 10 130690-001 Black White,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- DS NIKE 2004 DUNK SB HUNTER REESE 11 SUPREME DENIM MAX,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM “BARCELONA TIGER” - MEN’S SZ 9 (555035-402) BEATERS,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike SB Dunk High Size 13,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
2003 NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 III RETRO WHITE CEMENT GREY FIRE RED 9.5 88 kaws iv yeezy,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike AIR MAX 360 BB LOW MENS 10.5 FLYWIRE LEATHER WHITE Basketball DS 441947 114,
Nike Air Huarache Drift Grey bluee orange AH7334-005 Sz.10.5 VERY RARE ,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- The 10 nike air vapormax flyknit x off-white Mens Size 9 US,
- NIKE ZOOM FLY SP SZ 8 HONG KONG WHITE LUCID GREEN AJ9282-101,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Casual shoes Medium Olive Size 10.5 New 818735 201,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike ID KD 7 Basketball, shoes Men’s Size 9.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max 180 Size 10 Urban Safari 615287-034 QS Powerwall Opium B,
- The Ten Nike Air Jordan 1 Off White 100 % Up To Date Photos Size 10 AUTHENTIC,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Jordan 11 Win Like 96. Size 9. Nike Air Jordan. Jordan 11 Gym Red. Sold Out,
NIKE SB ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI SZ 6.5 KHAKI GORGE GREEN WHITE SMOKE 333824 233,AIR JORDAN 3 WHITE CEMENT white cement 1 og from japan (4746,
Nike JORDAN EXPRESS BG 897990-010 black Mod. 897990-010,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Max 1 Essential 537383-019 Wolf Grey Dark Grey Men's Sz 11.5 Jordan ix,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Men's Air Max 90 Forest Green White Size 10,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Air Max 1
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7.5||Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
DS NIB Nike Air Max 95 OG Grey Neon Size 9.5 2008 release 609048-072,