2005 Nike Air Jordan VI 6 6 6 Retro DMP BLACK gold DEFINING MOMENTS 136038-071 DS 10 3653a8
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Force 1 07 Low University Red White 315122-612 size 13 Kappa Valentine,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Trainer Max '94 Low White Training 880995-005 Size 10.5 A2,
VNDS NIKE 10 LEBRON X WHAT THE MVP 2013 EXTREMELY LIMITED 618217-300 Size 11.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Sample 6.0 Buzz Aldrin Rocket Hero Mavrk Mid 2 Moon Landing Galaxy,.
Nike Off White Air Presto og size 6 great condition,Men's Nike Air Max Flair Running shoes Size 10 Light Bone Style 942236-005,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Supreme x Nike Air More Uptempo,
- Nike Air Max 1 Lunar SZ 15 WOLF GREY NAVY BLK SHOES 654469-002 130,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan XIII Retro Barons Hologram 414571-115 White -Blck-Wlf Gy Size 9,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Foamposite One UNC Size 9.5 Metallic Red Eggplant Copper,
KAWS x AIR JORDAN NIKE 4 Black RETRO, size 12,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 2005 NIKE ZOOM LEBRON II 2 BIRTHDAY BLACK GRAPHITE GREY MVP SVSM 309378-001 11,
- Nike Lab Air VaporMax Moc 2 Acronym Black Light Bone AQ0996-001 7.5-13 vapor max,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE ZVEZDOCHKA SP MARC NEWSON ROYAL Men sz 5 Wmns sz 6.5 [749431-400],
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- RARE Nike Air Pegasus '83 Leather Red Clay Burgundy Black Sz 10 616324-601 LE,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
1997 Nike Air Foamposite Pro White Black-True Red 830027-101 Sz11 NIB,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Men's Nike Free Run Flyknit 2018- Black White (942838-001),
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
2018 Nike Air Jordan 18 XVIII Retro Campfire orange Size 16. AA2494-801,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.New Nike Reax 8TR Mesh Sz 12 Men's Running shoes Athletic Sneakers 621716-001,
Air Jordan 6 Retro 27.5cm from japan (4498,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 2018 Atmos x Nike Air Max 1 Animal Pack 2.0 DLX 7-13 Wheat Sport Red AQ0928--700,
- Nike Dunk High Pharrell NERD Artist Series 2004 US7.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE LUNAR FLYKNIT RED VOLT MIXTURE HTM SP US 6 5.5 38.5 MULTI TINKER RACER USA,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Basketball Class of '97 Pack Foamposite Zoom Hawk Flight 808643-100 8.5 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Jordan As-You-Go Size 10.5 space 467888 013,,, NEW ,
- Nike Mens Court Bgoldugh Mid Prem Suede Hight Top Lace Up Basketball shoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Rare Nike Men’s SB Blazer Mid Top Canvas shoes 12.5 Black,
VTG Mac Attack 1986 Size 10us Made in Rep. of Korea Tennis John Mcenroe RARE,Nike Foamposite Boots size 8 men,
'17 Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG NRG gold Top 3 861428001 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH H6,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Men's Nike Air Max Plus TN Tuned 1 EF Wheat Flax Suede Sail Sz 9 (AH9697-201),. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Hyperdunk LUX men basketball lifestyle shoes 2016 08 NEW grey 818137-002,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Does not apply
Nike Air Pocketknife River Rock Men’s Size 9 shoes purple Black AH9709 001 NEW,