NIKE KOBE GALAXY ALL ALL ALL STAR VII SIZE 6Y NEW IN BOX DS 6Y 009c92
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
MENS NIKE AIR ZOOM MARIAH FLYKNIT RACER blueE BORDEAUX SIZE 11,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
The 10 Off-White x Nike Air Max 90 Black Size 11,
Air Max 95 Og Solar Red Sz 12,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.SHIP NOW Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Win Like 96 Gym Red 3c-13 White 378037-623,.
NIKE SUPERFLY X 6 ACADEMY CR7 TF [AJ3568 390] TURF RONALDO SZ 5 Women’s 6.5,Nike Zoom Lebron 3 III CHRIST THE KING CTK sz 12.5 promo sample,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Retro BRED BLACK RED WHITE PATENT LEATHER 378037-010 12,
- Brand New Off White Air Force 1s 100% Authentic From Nike Size 13 (Read Descrip),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Men's Air Trainer V. CRUZ QS Suede shoes orange Quartz 821955-800 sz 10 men,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Mens Free RN 2017 Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker, Brown, Size 8.5,
Nike Shox Gravity White Obsidian Size 11.5. AR1999-104 air max vapormax,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike X Anti Social Social Club Air Force 1 Rare Authentic Size 9,
- Nike LeBron 10 X EXT Denim sz 9.5 NEW 2013 597806-400 cork hazelnut mint,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Kobe VIII 8 Promo Sample PE navy bluee red yellow Sz 13,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE MEN AIR ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI PINK-WHITE SZ 12 [679105-994],
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Academy SG Pro M AH7376-810 Fußballschuhe,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Men's Size 12 White Pure Platinum 921694 101,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Brand New Nike Air Foamposite 2015 Pro White Gym Red Gorge Green 624041-102 Sz 8,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Max 360 BB Low Rajon Rondo PE Player Exclusive Promo Sample Unreleased,
Nike Air Foamposite One Oregon 652110-001 Size 9.5 USED,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE X ACRONYM AIR PRESTO MID - RACER PINK BLACK PHOTO blueE - SIZE 11,
- Mens sz 10.5 Air Jordan VI 6 NDS DMP 136038 071 00,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Dunk High SB Papa Bear DS 100% authentic,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Men 10Us Nike Air Max 95 Prnt,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Brand New Air Force 25(B) Limited Edition Varsity Red Black USA Mens size 9,
- Nike New England Patriots Air Max Typha 2 Trainer shoes Mens 15 Navy,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Zoom Train Incredibly Fast 844803-001 Joggen Freizeit Laufschuhe Sneaker,
Air Jordan Retro 9 Bred Eddie Jones Heat,Nike SB Zoom Air Janoski Premium Digi Camo Sneakers Set Lot DS Dunk US 9 Supreme,
Nike Total Air Foamposite Max Sz 13 Tim Duncan 472498-040,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.SHIP NOW Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Game Royal 8-13 Black White 555088-403,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
SZ 9.5 Nike Cortez Basic Leather OG Forrest Gump White Red bluee 882254-164,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||6Y||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
NIKE HTM LUNAR Flyknit CHUKKA SP Snow Pack US 9.5 NRG 599347-410 Mixture,