Size 12.5 Nike Men Air Max Plus 604133 096 Black Black Black Red White 046960
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Men's Flex Experience Run 8 shoes, Cool Grey Black-Reflective Silver-White 8,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Free Train Force Flyknitnike Men Size 9.5,
NIKE Air Huarache Drift Mens Style Ah7334,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Max Invigor Estampado Zapatillas Hombre Us 10.5 Eur 44.5,.
Vintage Nike Air Jordan XIII 13 Sz 9 Original bluee-Flint Grey-White 136002-441,AIR JORDAN3 'tinker' from japan (5071,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike KD 6 'Away 2' Men's 12,
- Mens Nike SB Zoom Dunk High Elt QS 918287-147 White College bluee NEW Size 12,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Lebron X+ Sport Pack crown jewel DS size 7.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike ADAPT BB Black E.A.R.L. Mens Basketball shoes Sz 12 AO2582-001,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 SHATTERED BACKBOARD Sz UK US 8 9 10 11 12 Bred 555088-005 QG,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE CTR360 TREQUARTISTA FG MENS CYBER WHITE BLACK FOOTBALL BOOTS 13 FREE POST,
- AA2194-002 MENS NIKE VORTAK,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike sb dunk low premium cncpts bluee lobsters size 13,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 2008 Nike Air Foamposite One Dark Army HOH House Of Hoops 314996 031 8.5 USED,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Essential Size 11.5 White-Pure Platinum (875679 101),
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike X Skepta Air Max 97 Ultra, Chameleon, (AJ1988-900), 10 US,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max Vision Mens Athletic shoes 918230 002 Black Black-Sequoia NIB,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Lebron 12 Arnold Palmer size 11,
Air Max 95 DW Cayenne Team Maroon Ntrl Gry Size 7.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Jordan VI Retro 6 Slam Dunk Varsity Red White 717302-600 Size 10.5,
- Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Space Jam Black Concord White 378037-003 Men's 15,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium Woven Black White 833129-003 Men's LIMITED SZ 8 10 DS,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Zoom Run The One PE James Harden Mens Size 8 Houston Rockets Air PG Kyrie,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Flu Game Retro Black Red 130690 002 (Size 13),
- Authentic Exclusive Brand New Nike Zoom Strike ® (Mens Size ) Full Black,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Retro Air Jordan 8 (Grape 8's) Men's size 8,
Air Force 1 Supreme X CDG,Limited Edition Nike Field General Free QS Size 12,
Nike Air Jordan 1 High OG Retro Purple Size 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Men New 555088-501,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike x Off-White Air Force 1 Low Virgil Abloh x MoMa Black AV5210-001 US 11.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Presto Fly Dark Stucco Black Size US 13 Men's 908019 011,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12.5|
Nike Air More Uptempo ATL QS size 8.5. White Green Metallic gold. AJ3139-100.,