Off-White Nike Air Vapormax 2.0 The The The 10 Ten 4-13 White orange Black AA3831-100 ebbbe9
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Mens Air Max Vision Trainers US 10 CM 28 REF 686,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max 90 iD shoes Summit White Cargo Khaki Green SZ 11.5 ( 931902-994 ),
Nike Air Max 95 DLX Atmos Safari Animal Pack 2.0 US10 Limited Edition,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO GREY SPICE WHITE - SIZE 10.5 332550-006,.
Nike Shooting Stars Pack Lil Penny Posites Air Foamposite One Size 11,Nike Flyknit Trainer 2014 Size 7,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 4 IV White Chrome Classic Green Size 10.5 New DS 2004,
- Nike Mens Air Jordan 11 Retro Space Jam Black Concord-White 378037-003 Size 9,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR FORCE MAX CB Mens shoes Sz 14 Black Crt Purple orange White AJ7922 002,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE Air Jordan CP3 Challenge Red Tour Yellow-Black 684855-605 SIZE 11,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO IV PREMIUM PONY HAIR 819139 010 DS Sz 14,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Foamposite One Elemental pink Black Men's Trainers All Sizes,
- Vintage NEW 2003 Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Flu Game Red Black Cherry OG Size 10,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
2015 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High BHM Size 10.5. 579591-010,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 SE - CARGO KHAKI MILITIA GREEN-MILITIA - 875845-300 Size 13,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan DB 3 Retro Doernbecher Red 3M 437536 600 Men Sz 12.5 shoes 2013,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Shake NDESTRUKT Mens Basketball White Navy Black NIB,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE KYRIE 3 NEW SIZE 12 SAMURAI MULTICOLOR RED NAVY 852395 900,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike x Off-White Air Presto Black,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO III BLACK VARSITY RED CEMENT GREY 2001 136064 001 sz11DS,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Zoom Hyperdisruptor Mens Basketball shoes 548180-600,
- NIKE REACT ELEMENT 87 100% Authentic AQ1090-001 US 8.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE MIRROR Sz US UK6 7 8 9 10 11 CHROME Silver 744306-001 AS,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- New NIKE AIR MAX TRAINER 1 0835002 MEN'S Black White Red Blaze Training shoes c1,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 2002 NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB REESE FORBES WHEAT TWIG DUNE BROWN DENIM 304292-731 13,
- NIKE LEBRON 11 XI “Christmas” Green Glow Crimson Arctic 616175-301 Mens Size 8.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike SB Dunk Low Pro OG QS Purple Lobster Size 9,
NIKE AIR BAKIN 10 TIM 9 HARDAWAY RED October Max 1 Miami Heat 90 95 97 180 270,NEW DEADSTOCK Nike Air Jordan Retro Low 11 XI 528895-023 - Size 12,
NIKE SB DUNK LOW TRD DENIM QS EAST WEST BIGGIE TUPAC,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike KOBE XI 11 LOW TB Promo Team Red Basketball shoes Size 16 856485-661,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Men's Nike SB Blazer high top sneaker 11 gold leaf insignia bluee Cal Bears,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air||Brand:|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
2013 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black gold Patent Leather 555088-019 SZ 14,