Nike Air Air Air Huarache Run Prm Mens Style 704830 e91184
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Presto World Size Small 9 - 10 304130-101 NIB 2003 OG DS New Authentic,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO PREMIUM AS QS ALL STAR VACHETTA TAN SZ 11 [920377-200],
NIKE LF1 DUCKBOOT LOW AIR FORCE OBSIDIAN SADDLE BROWN GUM MULTIPLE SIZES,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Men 8Us Nike The 10 Air Presto,.
Men 8Us Nike Sneakers Portmore Ii Solar Ultralight,2018 Nike Air Max 98 Retro OG Gundam Size 14. 640744-100,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- 28 Pairs Of Jordans Nike Lebron Sb Ds Ls Laser Size 8 8.5 9 lot,
- Nike Air Jordan Future Olive Canvas SIZE 10.5 656503 305 Men’s,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO CDP CARMINE mix 29cm,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2013 Nike Air Force One Supreme Bakin University Red Black High shoes Size 9.5,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 OG W MET B Men's Sneakers shoes White Size US 7.5 Vintage,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Jordan 1 Dunks 9.5,
- Mens NIKE Air Max Navy bluee Running shoes Size 11.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE Air Max 95 PRNT from japan (4963,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Dunk High PRO SB Sea Crystals 2004 Supreme Size 9.5 US Unworn,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Saucony x Extra Butter Shadow Master “Space Snack” Size 12,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Premium Obsidian Pinnacle pink gold 819139-402 Sz 9.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max Torch 4 White Anthracite-Wolf Grey 343846-100 Men's Size 9.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Metcon 2 Amp Holiday Mens Cross Training shoes 835438-404 SIZE 11.5,
NIKE BABY JORDAN 5 Vintage 1989's Black Red Silver Size US4.5 JP10.5cm,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE Air Jordan 6 Baby 1991 White Maroon Size US2.5 UK2 EUR18 JP8.5cm Y115,
- Nike Tennis Classic CS Triple White 683613-114 Men's Size US 9 And 9.5 Available,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Adapt BB Size 10 Basketball shoes Original Retail Pack Charge Pad AO2582-001,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Air Jordan 7 16 Collezione Size 9.5 (countdown Pack),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Airmax 180 x CDG (Comme De Garçon),
- Mens Nike Air Max 95 Grey 10,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Adapt BB RARE SIZE 12 ,
2018 Nike Air Max 97 South Beach Miami OG QS 921826-102 Size 12,New Nike LunarEpic Low FK Flyknit 2 X-Plore Men's Sz 11.5 904742-100 Free Ship,
NEW NIKE MENS KOBE AD PE SIZE 8 blueE WHITE PLATINUM AQ2721-900 150 DEADSTOCK,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Impax Tri Mens StyleSize 11,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Max 90 Ez Mens shoes Sz 9.5 Racer bluee Crimson Black White AO1745 400,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||N/A||Style:||N/A|
Nike Air Jordan 6 VI DOERNBECHER DB Men size 9.5 DS 392789 401 100% Authentic,