Nike Renew Rival Rival Rival Shield Mens Womens Running shoes Sneakers Pick 1 d68ccc
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 XI RETRO PLAYOFFS BLACK VARSITY RED DS SIZE 12 2012,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Men 11.5Us Nike Zoom Vomero 5 Acw cm Rare Size White,
NEW Men's NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 5LAB3 3M Black White SZ 10.5 631603-003,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro Premium SZ 11 Bordeaux,.
NIKE Mens Air Jordan 5LAB3 3M Reflective Silver Reflective Silver Leather,NIKE VAPORFLY 4% FLYKNIT AJ3857-400 DEEP ROYAL blueE GHOST AQUA,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro “Wheat” 2017 - Elemental gold Baroque Brown,
- Men 8.5Us Nike Air Max Light 2 color Set,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Og Black Infrared Men 10.5Us 28.5cm shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Dunk Sky Hi DB Kira Doernbecher Hidden Wedge Sz 7.5,
DS NIKE 2011 AIR FLIGHT ONE GALAXY WOLF GREY 8.5 PENNY MAX FOAMPOSITE FORCE 1,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro JTH NRG SZ 13 AV66683-160 Super Bowl,
- NIKE AIR MORE MONEY QS SNEAKER ROOM aj7383-600 pinkfire Size 11.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
2009 Nike Air Yeezy 1 Net Tan OG Rare Size 10.5 Authentic,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Men's Huarache 2KFilth Pro Mid Black White Black,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Force 1 AF1 High Leather YELLOW BLACK WHITE ALL AT4963-700 Size 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Lunar Air Force 1 LF1 Black Duckboot 17 sz 10.5 NEW VI XI I,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Pippen Mens Trainers US 9 Black Anthracite Rare 325001-004,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE SB DUNK LOW SHARK PIGEON FUTURA UNKLE SUPREME LODEN DIAMOND - Size 4,
Mens SZ 10.5 Nike Air Zoom Spiridon '16 Stash Harbor bluee AH7973-400 STASH ,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Zoom Max LeBron James VI 6 MVP Witness PE White Black gold x 386735 101,
- Nike EXP-X14 Mens Running shoes White Wolf Grey Black Multi Size,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Leather 616490-271,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike KOBE V 5 Usa UWR Sz 8,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE METCON 3 Wolf Grey Tart-Dark Grey Training shoes Mens Size 15 852928 003 NEW,
- Nike TRAINERENDOR Anthracite White Black Athletic 616575-012 (468) Men's shoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Supreme x Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro Desert Camo Size 7 824371-291,
Nike Air Force 1 High '07 Black (Men’s 11),Nike Men's 856484-331 Zoom KD Trey 5 IV Basketball shoes Green White Size 16.5,
Nike Field General 2 orange,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.2007 Nike HUF Air Max 1 Hufquake sZ 12,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Zoom KD9 Elite Size 10.5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Authenticity:||100% Authentic Guaranteed|
|Material:||Synthetic||Shoe Type:||Running, Cross Training|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
2008 Kaws x Nike Air Max 90 Current Premium - Size 9.5 - RARE ,