Nike Zoom KD11 Size 10.5 10.5 10.5 Mens Basketball shoes Wolf Grey Cool Grey AO2604 002 e0a997
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike SB Blazer Premium “Milk Crate” Sz 9 Very rare 314070-141,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike MAX LeBron XI 11 Low Basketball Trainers - ( 642849 001 ),
Men's Nike Air Huarache Run Camo Cargo Khaki Running shoes AT6156 300,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Lebron 10 X Low Championship Pack High Alternate Size 9.5 Yeezy 16 Glow,.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 555088-007 ROYAL 2017 A,100% Authentic Off White Nike Vapormax Size 12 w bluee and Black laces.,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike SB Royal J Pack,
- Nike Men's Air Zoom Resistance Tennis shoes, White Binary bluee Mega bluee SZ 9.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro Yeezy Solar Red One Foams Penny 616750-001 BRAND NEW DS,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
New Nike HyperAdapt 1.0 Bred size 8.5 with Order Confirmation from Nike,
NIKE AIR JORDAN GENERATION 23 SZ 9 MEDIUM OLIVE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max 95 White Hyper Cobalt bluee Size 10.5,
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 XI Prom Night Cap and Gown 378037-005 Size 11,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Black University Red bluee 554724-065 SZ 11 NO BOX TOP,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Men’s Sz 11 Nike Lunarfresh Sneakerboot Running shoes 684724-800,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Metcon 4 Premium Cross Trainer Black Obsidian bluee AH7454-001 Mens 7.5 14,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Huarache Run BV1166 001 Black gold Men Size 12 Reg Price 110,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Air jordan 3 III white true bluee 2011 deadstock 100% authentic size 14 NOT 2016,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Men 9Us Nike Air Presto Mid Acronym 27 Lab,
NIKE AIR JORDAN SPIZIKE Men's Sneakers shoes Black Size US 9.5 Vintage Y107,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE METCON 3 TRAINING SHOES TRIPLE BLACK 852928-002 TRAINER CROSSFIT 130,
- Nike south beach 9s size 12,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE Terminator Original Black × Grey Vintgage 1980s Sneakers Basketball Y107,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 2014 Air Jordan 3 Retro III Powder bluee Black 136064-406 Size 10 Great Condition,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Roshe Two Fly Knit 635 Training Men's shoes,
- Nike Air Jordan 6 VI Retro GMP golden Moments Package 2012 Mens Size 11,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Brand New In The Box Nike Lebron James XI Elites Size 13,
Nike Gran Turismo 4 shoes Nike Total Magia II CASUAL SNEAKERS MEN US10 28CM NEW,2009 AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH 371498-012 HOF Hall of Fame Black Varsity Red MEN SZ 7.5,
New Nike Air Max 1 - Men’s 10 (w out Box),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.New Mens Nike Air Vortex Vintage Trainers Black White Grey 7.5 BNIB 903896 001,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'A Star Is Born' 555088-015 Size 9.5-11.5,
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ‘07 LTHR (AJ7280 100) WHITE RED US 10,