Mens Nike Lebron Zoom Witness Game Royal WHT Metallic Grey Grey Grey 852439 400 DOUBLE BOX 889f62
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan V 5 Retro DB DOERNBECHER Isaac Arzate Size 12 Authentic sb 2013,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Zoom Fly “Triple Black” Black Black-Anthracite Men’s Sz 8.5 (880848 003),
NIKE Men's Revolution 4 Running shoes - Choose SZ color,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Pure WHITE sz 12 IV xi vii x iii legend bluee oreo tgold,.
Nike Air Jordan 4 Tgold - DS New in Box Sz 8,JORDAN CMFT 11 VIZ AIR 444905-001 anthracite volt-black Size 8.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR JORDAN III OG RETRO US 10 INTERSCOPE RECORDS PROMO SAMPLE EMINEM 3,
- 2013 Nike Air Max 1 PRM Atmos Tiger Camo Green Black orange Safari 512033 003,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike SFB Field 8 Military Tactical Boots 631371-090 Triple Black Size 10,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2009 Nike Air Jordan VII 7 Retro DMP ORLANDO MAGIC TgoldNTO RAPTORS 371496-991 14,
Nike Air Flight Huarache Ultra White Pure Platinum 880856-101 Size 11.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN IV 4 RETRO KAWS XX COOL GREY WHITE CEMENT BLACK OG 930155-003 10,
- Nike Dunk Cmft Prm 705433-200 Swoosh Social Club Olive Duck shoes Men Sz 7.5 W 9,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Men’s 11 Nike Air Max Tumbled Grey BlackStealth [849559 003] Running,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 2007 NIKE DAYBREAK (VNTG) VINTAGE RED EARTH SIENNA 316663-681 size 12,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
MENS NIKE JORDAN 1 FLIGHT 5 PREM Red Trainers 881434 600 Size 10.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike KD IV 4 Weatherman Sz 9,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Size 12.5 Nike Train Speed 4 AMP NFL Seattle Seahawks Athletic shoes bluee 848587,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NOT SALE DS 2008 PROMO NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME MAX AIR NITRAID CAMO US10,
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 AF1 DOWNTOWN HI SP ACRONYM BLACK OLIVE SZ 12 [649941-003],
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- DS NIKE 2009 AIR MAX 1 SAFARI VOLTAGE YELLOW 9 ATMOS PATTA INFRARED HYPERFUSE 90,
- Nike Kyrie 3 sz 10 University Red Suede,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE LEBRON AIR ZOOM GENERATION 1ST FIRST GAME SIZE 11 100% AUTHENTIC WITH CARD,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- shoes NIKE Hombre grey PU,Tela AO3223-060,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Duel Racer Mens Running Cross Training shoes Black White Size 10,
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 555088-109 YELLOW OCHRE 100%AUTHENTIC DS US RARE,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Black Royal 2017 555088-007 size 8.5 DS new,
NIKE KOBE IX 9 ELITE LOW FLYKNIT ID MULTI MAMBA MOMENTS SZ 12 GLOW 677992-998],13 MEN'S Nike Air Force 1 Mid '07 Dark Russet 315123-207 orange SNEAKERS SPORT,
EUC RARE Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 ID 718675 001 Athletic Running shoes Sz 8.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Men 9.5Us Air Jordan 1 Defiant,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Rosherun 2013 Tinker Hatfield Men's shoes-Unreleased PROMO-Sz 6.5,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.5|
Nike air max 1 97. Size 11.,