Mens Monstar Monstar Monstar Mash (Space Jam 11) 2016 Air Jordan 11 size 8 a5c719
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE Baby Jordan 6 1991's Vintage Rare White Size US2.5 EUR18 8.5cm Y107,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Zoom Rookie Prm Galaxy 558622-001 Black Rod US Size 12 Rare,
Nike Hypermax 2010 360 Max Air PE Look See Promo Sample Carbon Fiber Fibre Rare,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKELAB ZOOM FLY SP. Sepia Stone Volt (MEN'S 11),.
2000 NIKE AIR JORDAN XI 11 RETRO WHITE BLACK CONCORD SPACE JAM OG 136046-101 10,NEW Men's NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 5LAB3 3M Black White SZ 10.5 631603-003,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- VINTAGE OG NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE BLACK RED 2000 US8 RARE ICARUS WOVEN CHUKKA MAX,
- CLEAN NIKE AIR JORDAN VII 7 Size 11 RETRO J2K OBSIDIAN WHITE 543560-415,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike SB Paul Rodriguez Zoom Air Elite P-Rod Jordan J-Rod Size 11 Supreme,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2018 Nike Air Jordan 18 XVIII Retro size 16. Black Sport Royal bluee. AA2494-007,
Nike Kyrie Flytrap Basketball Mens shoes Anthracite Black Irving AA7071-008,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Shox RNG Leather AN 2006 25TH Anniversary Limited Collection 2018,
- NIB Size 12 2006 Nike Zoom Lebron III (3) Black gold 312147-006 basketball shoe,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Jordan Supreme DS 13 Camo,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Jordan Flight Club 91 555472 031,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Zoom Mercurial XI FK FC mens soccer-shoes 852616-003 MSRP 200,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit Mens Running shoes gold White 942840-201 Size 11,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Zoom Rev II TB Promo Kay Yow Brest Cancer Awarenes AJ7718-605 Size 18,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NWT New Nike 6 Lunarsandiator Cognac Tan Wedge Sandal Sneaker Sky Hi NIB,
Nike Zoom KD 9 Unlimited size 10.5 brand new with box Kevin Durant rare,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Max Coliseum Racer Mens Trainers UK,
- Nike Men's ZOOM 2K shoes Off White University Red Obsidian AO0269-102 d,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE SF AF1 AIR FORCE 1 ONE MID SZ 9 FIELD BOOT TEAM orange WHITE 917753 800,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike SB Dunk Low True Red Size 9 (2003),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE ROSHE RUN Size 8.5 MANGO V1 WOLF GREY TOTAL CRIMSON 511881-006,
- 2014 Nike Air Foamposite One Prm UO QS SZ 12 Oregon Duck Black Green 652110-001,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
shoes Surgeon X John Geiger x Nike Air Force 1 MID Lux White Mens,
NIKE Stefan Janoski Max obsidian bluee white athletic 631303-411 Men's,Nike Dunk HI PRM N7 Black Red Leather Fashion Sneakers AA1126-001 Size 10,
Nike Air SC Trainer High Bo Jackson Size 12 Nyc Edition,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike x Clot Air Vapormax Flyknit Bright Crimson Red Black US,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Jordan J23 Triple Black US 10,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Vintage Nike Blazer High Top Mint Green,