Air force 1 07 lv8 size size size 11.5 mens 881ed5
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low University Red Size 10 (639045-600),
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE Men's FL-Rue (White White) Fashion Sneakers Size 11.5 US,
NIKE ADAPT BB - DS - SIZE 11 - US CHARGER - BLACK PURE PLATINUM,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.1985 Nike Air Jordan 1 High Og Royal bluee Sz 7.5 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9,.
DS NIKE 1994 AIR HUARACHE RACER Vintage 9.5 MAX 1 90 180 DUNK SB FORCE PRESTO 97,Nike Air Jordan 1 Noise Cancelling All White Size 9.5 Order Confirmed..,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE ZOOM STREAK LT 3 BHM UNISEX SZ MENS 6 WMNS 7.5 840066-001,
- Nike Zoom Long Jump 4 Track Spikes 415339-017 Men's Size 7 Black White,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro DB 2013 Style Size 10.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan 9 Retro 2010 Charcoal Black Men's Basketball shoes Size 13,
Nike LeBron Soldier XII 12 SFG Basketball shoes - White - AO4054-101 - SZ-15,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Premium Suede,
- Nike Air Max 97 1 (TD) Sean Wotherspoon - BQ1670 400,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Sean Wotherspoon Air Max 97 Size 10 100% Authentic Supreme Nike Off White,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Cap & Gown Prom Triple Black Size 10. 378037-005,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Men's Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Low - Racer bluee orange Pulse (897663-401) Size 13,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR FORCE MAX 2013 PRM ALL STAR AREA 72 US 9.5 QS BARKLEY AS ASG,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Vapor Speed Turf 833408 010 Football Trainers Black US Size 10,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Lunar Force 1 Premium Quickstrike size 13,
Men 7.5Us Nike Zoom Vapor Rf X Aj3,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN ULTRA BR SHOES BLACK BLACK SUMMIT WHITE 833147-003,
- Nike 11 Mens Sneakers Summit 880872-100,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Jordan 2010 Size 15. 414862-001,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Mens Nike Air Force 1 '07 Mid Lifestyle Sequoia Yellow 315123-304 Size 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE FREE 5.0 V6 AMP 723939 176 orange-GREEN RARE COLOR (MENS 10) SAMPLE,
- Nike Air Max Zero Essential “Black White Sz 11,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski men Black bluee Tela shoes da Ginnastica,
Nike SF Air Force 1 Hi Sneakers Black Size 8 9 10 11 12 Mens shoes New,AIR JORDAN XII 12 Wings Retro gold Black Size 11.5,
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO “CONCORD 2018 RELEASE” SIZE 10 (DS),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Danner Men’s Mountain Light II Hiking Boot - Choose SZ color,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
DS Nike Kobe XI TB sz16 Carolina bluee UNC flyknit ftb predro v vi x 856485 443,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5||Product Line:||Air Force One|
Nike Dunk Low Premium SB Salmon Fish Ladder Pink Black Sz 11 NEW 313170 603,