Nike Free RN Motion Motion Motion Flyknit Mens Running shoes gold White 942840-201 Size 9.5 ece251
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
SALE NIKE AIR PENNY IV BLACK ORLANDO blueE 864018 001 SIZE 7.5 BRAND NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NEW NIKE Odyssey React Flyknit grey White Womens shoes Size 8 AH1016-002,
Nike Hyperdunk 2015 749561-565 Size 11.5 ++ NEW ++,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.DS RARE NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII 7 SAMPLE PE WTL I BET YOU NEVER SAW THESE BEFORE,.
Nike Kobe Grinch DS HTM Yeezy Lebron Lot 12,Lebron James Soldier V Basketball shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Lab Air Vapormax Flyknit QS Oreo Size 12. 899473-002 max 1 95 97 og 2017,
- DS Nike Air Jordan Countdown Pack 7 16 (2008) Men's Sz. 8.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE Air Jordan 12 Retro PSNY Grey Size 11 w Receipt,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike AIR FEAR OF GOD 1 LIGHT BONE fog mars yard,
Nike Zoom All Out Low 2 AJ0035-100 White Marathon Running NEW Men's 10,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike KD 6 VI Premium What The KD Size 10 DS NIB 669809 500 Durant WTKD Ltd OG,
- Men 8Us Nike Air Jordan 1 Couture,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Force 1 SP TISCI Low Size 12 Black 677802-020 B,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 AIR FORCE EDITION MENS SIZE 10 RARE AF1s SEE PICS 4 DETAILS,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
DS NIKE 2004 OLYMPIC DUNK METALLIC gold 10.5 SB SUPREME DENIM LUCKY LONDON PRO B,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max TR Mens Trainers,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Legend React Trainers Mens US 9 CM 27 REF 775,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Mens Red Running shoes 875943-600 Size 8.5,
DS NIKE 2000 AIR WOVEN OG 042 GAME blueE 6 FOOTSCAPE HTM JORDAN FUTURE HUARACHE,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Men's HD 8 SE (845896-999) KEVIN DURANT,Basketball shoes,New with box,
- NIKE Women's EBERNON LOW TOP Athletic Comfort Support Basketball shoes Black gold,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Footscape Woven Sz 11.5 Granite Medium Grey-Hazelnut 417725 002,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 2009 Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro Cherry Size 15. 130690-110 1 2 3 4 5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- OFF-WHITE x Nike Air Vapormax 2.0 Flyknit Black 2018 THE TEN AA3831-002 IN HAND,
- NEW NIKE KOBE A.D. AD UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY blueE WHITE SZ 12 NEW PE UK WILDCATS,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Sb Dunk Low Bv1310 555 Voltage Purple Lobster Size 14 RARE,
NIKE OFF WHITE VAPORMAX MEN'S SIZE 10,Men 10.5Us Nike Air Jordan 11 University,
Nike Air Safari QS OG 2018 Retro Jungle Men Running shoes Sneakers Pick 1,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Foamposite One Penny Red Penny II OG Pro B,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Cortez NM QS bluee University gold Metallic Silver Size 10,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||Brand:|
|Euro Size:||0||Modified Item:||No|
Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Suede ,