Men 10Us Nike Nike Nike Dunk Low Cl Denim 1afd16
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW BG CONCORD 3 4 5 6 WHITE BLACK GS bred aj11,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88 Men's Running shoes, AV5878 800 Size 8 NWB,
Nike Air Force 1 AOP PRM Olive Khaki Brown Men's Trainers Size AQ4131 200,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Off White The TEN 10 Zoom Fly Black Silver AJ4588-001 US 6.5-10 Virgil,.
NIKE LEBRON AIR ZOOM SOLDIER 2 PE Basketball SZ 16 SAMPLE OLYMPIC PLAYER EDITION,Nike Huarache NM purple bluee racer air max 1 90 flyknit promo pe SAMPLE PE Ds,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Men 10.5Us Nike Airjordan 1 Moto cm Guerilla,
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Black University Red bluee 554724-065 Men's shoes Size 12,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG TOP 3 555088-026 Sneaker MULTI US 10.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
85.00Nike Pocketknife DM SU Mens Sz 12 shoes River Rock purple Black AH9709-001,
Nike Air Jordan 4 Oreo Retro 2015 - Size Good Condition,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW Jordan 11 Gamma bluee kd lebron kyrie pg boost yeezy size 14,
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 PRNT Nike Air Max from japan (4834,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
DS Nike Air Max 1 Parra size 8.5 white atmos patta TRUSTED SELLER ,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike air max jewell 917673 001 womens trainers sneakers shoes SAMPLE,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
120 Nike Men's Free RN Distance Running shoes Concord bluee 827115-402, Sz 14.0,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE KD VII SE (What The),
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro, White Black Cardinal Red, 2006, Size 14,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Lebron 10 X Championship Pack 2 Time Celebration ELITE MVP 9.5 628622 900,
Nike huarache Big kids size 4,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Air Jordan 7 Retro Men's sz 8 Nike 23 XIII Varsity Red Olympic Release,
- Air Jordan 4 white cements with nike check,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Huarache bluee Void bluee Void-White Men's Running shoes 318429-421,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- DS Kyrie 3 ID premium Asia Tour Uncle Drew ‘More Life’ US10.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NEW LOWEST PRICE Sz 13.5 Nike Kobe XI TB Promo Team Red Maroon 856485 662,
- NIKE KEVIN DURANT KD V ELITE 585386-400 SZ 9 EYEBALL NERF PEARL WTKD GALAXY,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Air max 270 Women’s Size 8.5,
Nike shoes Men Sneakers Black 95941 BDT TRENDY,NIKE Air Jordan 6 Baby 1991 Vintage Black Red Size US3 UK2.5 JP9cm,
Nike Dunk Niedrig 318019-501 purplet Mod. 318019-501,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Mens Nike Flyknit Trainer AH8396-201 Neutral Olive Brand New Size 9.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit OG University Red Platinum Size 12.5. 849558-006 max 1,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||UPC:|
Dose Not Apply
Nike Air Force 1 Mens Basketball Athletic shoes Sz 11 Binary bluee NWOB 315123-412,