NEW Nike Zoom All Out Out Out Low 2 Running Men's Size 10 White AJ0035-100 a99df8
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Los Angeles Drew League Mens Size 7.5 [AH9053-001],
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NEW WITH TAGS Nike Vapor Speed Turf CF Navy & White Football Cleat Men's Size 13,
NIKE HTM LUNAR Flyknit bluee Mixture Sz US9 UK8 535089-400 Fragment NRG Aqua 2012,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW NIKE FLYKNIT LUNAR3 RUNNING SHOES SNEAKERS MENS Size 10 NWOB,.
Nike SB Team Classic - Wolf Grey,Nike Lunarcharge Men's Size 8,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Kobe VIII 8 Promo Sample PE navy bluee red yellow Sz 13,
- Nike Dunk High Rems 2006 sz 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE BLAZER MID THE 10 CANVAS TOTAL orange,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NEW Nike Air Force 1 High Black sz 10 Men,
Nike SFB Field 8 Military Tactical Boots 631371-222 Sage Olive Green SZ 9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- The 10 Nike Blazer Mid Grim Reaper Men's Size-15 (AA3832 001) OFF WHITE,
- Men's Nike Air Max Guile Running shoes Black White 916768 004,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Foamposite Pro Size 8 PEARL 624041-206 WHITE,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Jordan 88 Racer Trainer AV1200 100 Mens White Fire Red-Black New,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Diamond Turf II Size 12 OG Vintage Deion Bo 2 B,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE MEN'S AIR MAX 90 CAMO EZ BLK BEACH BEIGE RUNNING AO1745-005 SIZE 8.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 1 LOOK SEE SAMPLE black gold patent leather supreme PE sz9,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW NIKE LF1 DUCKBOOT LOW TXT BLACK COOL-WOLF GREY AV3818-001 US MEN12 WMNS 13.5,
Nike Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23 Men's Basketball shoes, Size 10, AJ8207 401,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 2014 DS NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 VI RETRO CARMINE 384664-160 Sz 9.5,
- Nike Air Jordan 6 VI Retro White gold GMP golden Moments 535357-935 - Size 10.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro VIII orange Blaze Playoff Aqua OG White Red LS A,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE OFF-WHITE X NIKE AIR MAX 90 DESERT ORE SIZE 13,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Jordan 19 XIX 2004 East Coast Navy Red White Size 12 BNIB Never Wear ,
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Mens 875695-004 Legion Green Running shoes Size 8.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike LeBron Soldier 10 TB orange White Size 14 856489-883 NEW DEADSTOCK DS,
NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID '07 315123-111 WHITE,MENS NIKE MAYFLY WOVEN KHAKI GREEN SUMMER TIME US 9.5,
NIKE AIR MAX 1 97 VF SEAN WOTHERSPOON 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 2149-3,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Max Effort TR AMP Ohio State Buckeyes SZ 7.5 Womens 9 (705367-061),. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Cole Haan Men's Jefferson Grand Wing OX II Oxford - Choose SZ color,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Product Line:||Nike Zoom|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Closure:||Lace Up||Features:||EVA, Gel|
Does not apply
Nike Air Force 2 Low - ESPO - 308417 901 - US9 - 2003,