New 2007 Nike SB What The Dunk Dunk Dunk shoes 318403-141 Size 10 Rare c25e29
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Men 8.5Us Nike Sb Eric Skeleton With cm,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running shoes Pure Platinum Anthracite 8 D(M) US,
Nike Air Max 90 Essential sz 11 brand new in box w receipt,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Kobe VIII 8 Eight MAMBA MAMBACURIAL size 11 VNDS Bryant Mercurial Ronaldo,.
Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro Size 10.5 Black CHROME BIN DB OG 2003 Silver B,Nike Mens SZ 8 Lunar Vapor Ultrafly Elite Baseball Metal Cleats Camo 852686-211,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike KD 7 35000 Degrees Size 11.5 golden state warriors kevin durant jordan FOG,
- Jordan Jumpman Pro Quick Eddie Jones player exclusive game worn signed sz 13,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Max Plus TN “Cyclone” 2007,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Jordan XI Retro 11 WIN LIKE '96 Gym Red ,
Jordan 1 Nike Air Retro High OG Neutral Grey black Sz 10.5 Authentic 555088-018,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 2009 Nike Air Jordan Retro III 3 TRUE blueE,
- Nike Air Jordan Olympic 6 Retro Beijing White Red Green 325387-161 Boost Supreme,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
2006 Nike Dunk Mid Premium SB Mama Bear sz 9 three bears TRUSTED SELLER,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NEW Nike Air VaporMax Plus Womens Hyper purple AO4550-001,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Mens Air Jordan 4 Retro KAWS Cool Grey White 930155-003,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKELAB AIR PRESTO MID x ACRONYM SZ M BLACK BAMBOO 844672-001,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike SB Lance Mountain Jordan 1 Size 10.5 Black Red bluee Royal Bred 10 8.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Jordan 11 Space Jam 2016 Size 11.5,
Nike Air Jordan SC-3 Off-Court White Black Red 629877 009 Men sz 14 Sweet,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 2008 Nike Air Max 90 Current Kaws Rare Size 14 Vnds 100% Authentic,
- NIKE AIR MAX 270 ISPA 28.5cm 2 Feet Set Men 10.5 shoes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Mens Training shoes Olive Camo 924423 300 Multi Size,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Zoom Streak Spectrum Plus (2003) 304971 471 Size 11 DS New Supreme Air Lot,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Lance Mountain x Nike SB x Air Jordan 1 SB QS - CHOOSE SIZE - 653532-002 White I,
- Men Air Max hurraches Size 8.5 white teal gold black,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE Air Huarache Drift Lifestyle Mens Sneakers New,
Nike Men's 856483-141 Hyperdunk 2016 TB Basketball shoes White bluee Size 17.5,Nike Mens 10 Air Max Plus TN Tuned Air NS GPX Big Logo Grey shoes AJ7181-001,
Nike Air Max Trainer 1 Leather Crossfit GreyTraining shoes AO5376 002 Size 9.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Fear Of God Light Bone size 11,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NEW Nike Lebron X 10 Must Be The Honey Size 8.5 Honeywell PE Sample Nelly Bee,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
SB What The Dunk
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Color:|
Does not apply
Nike Lebron Soldier IX Ohio State BuckEyes OSU New Men`s size 11 (749490-601),