Air Jordan Retro Retro Retro 9 Pearl OG Box 783715
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
SH35 Mens Purple Nike Boots 12 ACG Air max goadome leather 865031-500,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NEW JUNIORS NIKE HUARACHE EXTREME NOW BQ7568-400,
Air Force Command Size 11.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Max Lebron XI 11 Low Maison Du Collection 683256-064 Sz 10 Hyper Punch XVI,.
Us 10.5 Nike Air Jordan 1 Brad Toe Basketball shoes,Nike Air Max 90 orange Black Powerwall Lemonade Sunbluesh Amsterdam 314206 002 7,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR TRAINER 2 SB SUPREME FIRE RED WHITE SIZE 12 US,
- NIKE CONVENTION HI ORIGINAL Men's Sneakers shoes White Size US 8.5 Y107,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Size 7.5 8 9 10 10.5 11 12 13 Nike Men Air Zoom Huarache 2k4 308475 102 White,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Retro Air Jordan 8 (Grape 8's) Men's size 8,
Nike Dunk High Pharrell NERD DS SZ.9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max JP ID Sz 12,
- Used Nike Flyknit Racer - Oreo (Men’s 10.5),
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE AIR MAX '95 360 ONE TIME ONLY Limited Choco Brown Size US 11 Men's,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG “HOMAGE” 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 5380-1,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Zoom Kobe AD Mid Mamba Mentality “Passion” Red Size 11.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot '17 Black Anthracite 916682 002 Men (Size 10),
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Kd 6 maryland bluee crab,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer 918264-009 Grey White Men's shoes,
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Barons Size 9.5. 555088-104 shadow bred,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Jordan VIII 8 Retro White Concord-Aquatone 316836-161 Women's size 11,
- NIKE AIR MAX GOADOME BOOTS MENS 8.5 NEW 865031-604 BURGUNDY LEATHER ACG,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Adapt BB AO2582-001 Black Power Lacing Size 10 LIMITED 100% Authentic,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 2009 Nike Dunk Low Premium SB 10.5 BROOKLYN PROJECTS HALO ZITRON blueE 313170-771,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max2 Uptempo ’94 Men’s Basketball shoes Sneakers 922934-100 US Size9,
- Nike Tanjun Premium 876899001 black halfshoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NEW Men's Nike Shox Gravity AR1999 010 shoes Grey Black Reax Torch. Size 10.5,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO II JUST DON GG 923840 805 EXTENDED GS,RETRO NIKE AIR JORDAN V Premio BIN 23 sz 12 BIN 650 Shipped,
Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 III 5Lab3 Size 15 Black Clear 3M Silver New DS Sample,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Mid Premium 472679-423 Size 7 UK,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Vintage Nike Jordan 1 First Sneakers Black bluee color US9.5 27.5cm Rare,
2018 Nike Air Max Fury ® (Men Size ) Wolf Grey Stealth NEW,