NIKE Vintage ESCAPE Sneakers Sneakers Sneakers Leather Cortetz 1980's Size US 10 28.5cm 9cdbae
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro Champagne Championship Trophy Size 11. 832821-030 OVO,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max2 Uptempo 94 922934-100,
Nike Lebron 10 X Championship Pack 2 Time Celebration ELITE MVP 12 628622-900,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan IV X Kaws Sz 11,.
New Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K5 Kobe Bryant Doernbecher Sz 12.5 BNIB From 2006,Nike Mens Air CB 34 Charles Barkley White Triple Whiteout 316940-100 Size 9.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR MAGMA ND Rustic × Rustic Black 2009 Vintage Sneakers size US 8 1 2 Y110,
- NIB MENS NIKE FLYKNIT RACER TRIPLE WHITE 526628 100 SZ 15 NOBOXLID,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR ZOOM ROOKIE GLOW IN THE DARK 472688 101 SIZE 9.5 NEW,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Fresh Mint Pale Grey White Men’s Size 11 New,
NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII 7 MVP Sz 9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE ZOOM STEFN JANOSKY PRM DB SIZE 9.5 DOERNBECHER BLACK BRIGHT GRP-WLF NIB OG,
- Nike Free Orbit II SP Black 2014 men's size 8.5 used,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 WP Wodapalooza shoes Men Size 10 AH7843-180 NWOB,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 LUNAR HYPERFUSE ID ROYAL blueE SOLAR RED-WHITE 12.5 [822562-991],
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE Air Max Sequent 2 852461 003 Men's shoes Size 9.5-10.5 NEW+FREE NIKE SOCKS,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE Air Jordan Melo M13 Mens shoes Size 8.5 bluee,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Men 9Us Nike Id Air Force 1 Nigel,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW MEN'S JORDAN FLIGHT ORIGIN 599593-004 ANTHRACITE GYM RED-BLK-COOL GREY 115,
2017 Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII DMP White gold Size 8. 897563-900.,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Adapt BB Black & White & Pure Platinum Size 14m,
- Nike Lebron 8 Bred Miami Heat 417098-002 Viiixii South Beach Men shoes Size 11.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Mens Air Presto Mid Acronym shoes AH7832-600,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Jordan Black Cat Tinker Hatfield 28cm from japan (2836,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE WAFFLE TRAINER 2 Men's Sneakes shoes Purple × Red Size US 8.5 Vintage Y107,
- NIB Size 12 2006 Nike Zoom Lebron III (3) Black gold 312147-006 basketball shoe,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Men's 2003 Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 One Black Metallic gold Sz 10.5 (136085-070),
Puerto Rico Nike HyperDunk Men's Size 14,Men 12Us Rare Nike Air Force 1 High Flux Wheat,
NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO 414962-004 sneakers BLACK US 8.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE Lunar Hyperrev Low Ext Mens Basketball shoes Lght BN Brght,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO PRM BG Nike 7Y Reflective Infrared 23 Jumpman Kix Jays,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||101/2|
Does not apply
Does not apply
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low, Black Metallic Silver red size 11, pre-owned,