NIKE AIR MAGMA 2.4 Brown × Red Red Red × Black 2008 Vintage Sneakers size US 8 1 2 Y110 0ed95f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
898028-001 Nike Men Air Woven Premium Rainbow Multi Hiroshi Fragment HTM,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Force 1 Mark Smith Laser Pack Med Brown Sail Sz 13 DS NEW KITH,
Men’s Red Air Jordan 11 Retro,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW Nike Kaishi NS Men's US shoes Size 11.5 Athletic Sneakers 747492 601 Dark Red,.
Superb Rare Vintage White Nike Air Max 90 TR LTR Released in 2006,SB Dunk Low “Purple Lobster” Size 11,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NEW Nike Metcon 3 Men Athletic shoes, Black TRIPLE BLACK, 852928-002, Size 13,
- Nike Air Jordan Superfly 2017 Men's Basketball shoes Size 10.5 US Men's,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Lebron 15 XV size 14. Black gold Clear. 897648-006 . Flyknit.,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Men 9Us Nike Air Max Dlx Atmos Animal Pack,
NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW '07 315122-111 WHITE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Roshe NM FB Flat Silver Grey Camo Roshrun Mens Running 685196-004 NEW,
- Supreme x Nike Air Suptempo Red Size 10.5 100% legit,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
DS NEW 2006 NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 VII FLINT GREY SIZE 10.5 RAPTOR DB HARE MAIZE 10,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike NikeLab Air Zoom LWP '16 JCRD Kim Jones Black Pink 878223-610 Men's 10.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Free 5.0 Ext Men's shoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Free RN Commuter 2018 AA1620-001 Black White Men's Running shoes NEW ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
SCARPA men RUNNING NIKE FLEX 2017 RN cod. 898457-015,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.DS Nike Air Trainer BB51 Size 8.5,
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO SPACE JAM 2009 378037-041 Size 10.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE air job - Dan 7 retro 304775-142,
- Nike Air Max 2 Uptempo '94 922934-100 Men's Triple White White Size 9 NWOB,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 2005 Nike Dunk SB Low Stussy size 10 khaki pink vanilla TRUSTED SELLER,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan 12 XII NIB US13 bluee wow,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE SB LUNAR ONESHOT MAGNET GREY WHITE - BLACK,
- Air Jordan 6 Retro NRG G8RD ENERGY GREEN GATORADE US MENS SHOE AJ5986-335,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Off-White X Nike Air Max 90 Desert Ore Beige AA7293-200 Size 7,
Nike Air 180 Barkley shoes - Olympic Edition - Size 10,Nike Air Rosherun Roshe QS GS Brazil Black Heather Pine Green Tour Yellow Brasil,
Nike Mamba Rage PRM Men's Size-12 (AJ7281 006) Black Red,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Concepts Green Lobster Nike SB Dunk Low Rare Special Box Unopened In Hand Sz 7.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro White Royal bluee Yellow Black Laney High 12 DS,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.5||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Does not apply
Nike Sb Team Klassisch - Wolf grey,