DS NIKE 2000 2000 2000 VINTAGE JORDAN VI OG OLYMPIC 11.5 I II IV V IV VIII X XI XII XIII 7bc107
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Men's Nike Air Max Full Ride TR 1.5 Training shoes 869633-011 COOL GREY BLACK,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike SF AF1 Size 11.5, AR1955-001,
DS NIKE 2004 AIR JORDAN XIII FLINT GREY OG RETRO 9 I III IV V VI VIII X XI XII,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Adapt BB Self Lacing in Black Pure Platinum size 9.5 Men,.
GS Nike Kd Kevin Durant 8 VIII 837786-603 Premium Aunt Pearl Breast Cancer pink,Men's Nike Air Force 1 '07 shoes 315122-111 Sz 13,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Kyrie 3 MM Bruce Lee Kobe Yellow Size 12 Mamba Mentality 100% Authentic,
- DS STASH NIKE AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM ZF HIGH HI 9 349384 001 SPNY SF SPECIAL VLONE,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- New Men's Nike Lunarcharge BN Black orange shoes Size 9 [933811-081] Safari,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
2013 Nike Kobe 8 System MC Mambacurial Sz 10 (0708) 615315-500,
Nike The 10 Air Vapormax FK OFF WHITE - AA3831-002 size US 10.5 Black,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike flyknit trainer olive size 11.5,
- Domestic regular NIKE AIR MAX 90 MOON LANDING 28.5 from japan (4623,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Dunk CMFT PRM QS Coffin Sneaker shoes Black x Red Size 27cm Mens C08,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- SUPREME Nike Air Max 98 Black sz 11 Deadstock DS,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Flex 2018 RN Mens Running Trainers Aa7397 Sneakers shoes 002,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR PEGASUS A T ALL TERRAIN MEN’S SHOES [SIZE 10.5] 924469-302 KHAKI WHITE,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 SE, Men's Trainer (Variable Sizes) Black Brand New IB,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Stefan Janoski max red black-cedar-bright mandarin BNIB,
Nike air jordan retro 12 playoffs size 11,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NEW Nike Air Jordan 12 XII retro Playoff 2012 release Black Size 11.5 130690 001,
- 29 AIR MORE UPTEMPO Wheat flux OG from japan (5563,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Zoom sizec Lite OG 844018-002 Pure Platinum Men’s Size 9.5 NWT,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Max Zero QS Mens Running shoes 13 Black Persian purple White 789695 004,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Men's Lunar Fingertrap Black Running Training shoes - Size 8.5,
- Nike Free 3.0 Men's Grey Red White Black Running Sneaker Sz 8 1589,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE SB x AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG LANCE MOUNTAIN BLACK 653532-002 MENS SIZE 9,
Nike Air Jordan XX3 Premier Size 13 318474-061 Finale Titanium 23 A,NIKE AIR FORCE 1 FOAMPOSITE PRO CUP SHOES MENS SIZE 13 AJ3664 601,
2,682 12,000 Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro Wings SZ 13,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Jordan Retro 13 14 DMP Finals Defining Moments Pack 897563-900 Size 8,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIB Womens Nike Air Max 95 Animal Pack Premium Desert Airmax CD0180-200 Size 8.5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Fashion Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5|
Does not apply
Men 8Us Mint Nike Air Max 270 Db,