Nike Nike Nike Flyknit Racer PRM TOKYO Olympics indigo 3efed6
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan Retro 9 ANTHRACITE (302370 013) Size 12,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2016 820224 001 - UK SIZE 17,
Nike Air Jordan white Retro Grape 5 boys size 4.5 worn a handful of times,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Tessen Men Women Wmns Running shoes Sneakers Trainers Pick 1,.
MENS Nike Air Max Audacity 704920-401 Basketball blueE Navy Green White SIZE 14,Nike Air Zoom Vapor X HC Particle pink Crimson AA8030-601 Men's Tennis Size 12.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- JORDAN RETRO 12 NYLON SIZE 8.5 Nike,
- NIKE Air Force 1 High SUPREME X World famous Red White Size 9.5 698696 610 NIB,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Force 1 AF1 Nai Ke QS 816621 100 Sz 10,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Presto Flyknit Ultra Black Yellow gold 835570 007 REACT VAPORMAX,
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG NRG Men’s 10 (Black University Red White),
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Men's Air Zoom Winflo 5 Running shoes Wolf Grey Lime Blast (AA7406 007),
- Nike Air Max Ultra 2.0 Yin Yang 876005-002 Size 11.5 Brand New,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Internationalist iD Grey White 828790-995 Men’s Size 10 Retail 110,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- WMNS NIKE DUNK HI SKINNY LIBERTY PRINT UMBREL A US 7.5 HIGH PREMIUM,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Premium SB Dunk Skunk 9.5 Authentic,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Men's Size 9 Trainers Magista Flyknit shoes,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
2012 NIKE KOBE VII FC BARCELONA BARCA TEAL US 8 7 41 PRELUDE HTM 9 MANGO HOME 1,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike TERMINATOR HI SUPREME QK SWAGGER Size 13 365487-232 Chocolate Mint DS New ,
Nike SB Dunk Low X Jeff Staple Panda Pigeon Deadstock W Receipt Size 9,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Dunk Mid Pro SB Orion bluee Mens Size 12 NDS,
- Nike Hyperdunk Green Men Basketball shoes Size 9.5 US 1981,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Cool Grey sz 12 XI space jam iii iv legend bluee,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- VIRGIL ABLOH OFF WHITE NIKE AIR PRESTO MEN SIZE 8,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE Men's Essentialist Canvas Canvas shoes,
- Nike Men's 749645-001 Hyperdunk 2015 TB Basketball shoes Black White Size 18,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Trainer 1 Mid Black Size 10,
Mens Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Flyknit - AQ1005001 - Triple Black Grey Trainers,Nike Pro Stepper Wolf Grey Black Metallic Silver 776086-002,
NIKE AIR MAX 1 97 VF SEAN WOTHERSPOON 2018 - ITEM NUMBER 2727-161,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Force 1 High PSNY Triple White Premium Leather Mens Trainers AO9292 101,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
UNRELEASED Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Promo Sample SZ 13 Pantone bluee MJ PE,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Model:|
Nike Flyknit Racer
Nike Air Pocketknife DM SE Sz 14 Sepia Stone 918243-200 Limited Classic NSW DS,