2014 Nike Air Jordan Melo M10 Oregon Duck PE SZ SZ SZ 13 Unreleased Promo Sample Retro f4ff6c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Virgil Abloh signed Nike Air Force 1 '07 Low Size 11 Ssense Montreal,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Penny 5 Size 12,
Nike Mens Air Max Lebron X 10 Low Sneaker Watermelon Green Size 12 579765-801,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 72-10 378037-002 Black Red Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10.5,.
Nike Tanjun SE PREM Mesh Mens Lifestyle Running shoes Sneakers Pick 1,2004 Nike Lebron 2 All-Star Game SZ 16 ASG Cool Grey Varsity Royal 309378-012,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Kyrie 2 BHM Black History Month Size 8 VNDS,
- Pre-owned Nike Air Max 1 97 VF SW Sean Wotherspoon AJ4219-400 Sz 8,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- 2013 DS Nike Kobe 8 What the Kobe sz 8 wtk ftb prelude TRUSTED SELLER ,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE AIR MAX SEQUENT 719912 802 MEN'S TRAINERS ALL SIZES,
2013 NIKE KD V 5 AS ALL STAR AREA 72 ASG GALAXY 583111-300 Size 10.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Men's Free RN - Black orange 31508 008,
- Nike Air Max 360 BB Low Bright Mango Crimson Lebron Style Men’s 8, 441947-800,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike SB Dunk High PRM HG QS HomeGrown 839693 302 Size 8 Jordan 1 Pine Green Lot,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Dunk Low Premium Sb Papa Bear,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE 2008 Terminator Low Vintage Dunk Air Jordan 1 White Black Size 26.5cm,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike SF AF1 QS Special Field Air Force 1 Desert Ochre SZ 9,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Kobe VIII 8 System Premium What The Kobe 635438 800,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.2008 Air Jordan 1 Phat Low LAKERS 350571181 Sz 9, NIB, Free SH E3,
Nike Air Max 2016 806771-300 Size 13,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Off-White x Nike Air Max 90 Black Black-Cone-White AA7293-001 Size 12,
- Nike SF AF1 Special Field Air Force One Mid Suede Pink Coral AJ9502 600 Size 8.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 VIII Championship Pack Champagne White gold Size 15 DS,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Flex 2016 Run Pink orange Size 7.5 New Without Box,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 2016 Nike Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Pinnacle gold White size 12. 854271-730 1 2 3 4,
- AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO PREM TAKE FLIGHT 881432-305 Size 10,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE AIR PENNY IV WHITE BLK-TRUE RED Size 9 BASKETBALL PENNY HARDAWAY,
Nike Air Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23 Cargo Khaki Cargo Khaki-Sail Size 10.5,NEW Nike Air Foamposite One Chromeposite Size 14 Mirror Foam 744306-001,
Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Rookie of the Year gold Harvest 555088 700 R.O.Y,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Lebron XV 15 LBJ KS2B The Watch Ken Griffey Jr Black Teal AR5126 001 Size 8,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Mens Size 11 Nike LeBron 11 XI Armory Slate bluee 2013 Basketball shoe w Box,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13|
Does not apply
NEW Nike Kobe A.D. NXT Size 13 Black Crimson 882049-600,