2016 Air Jordan Jordan Jordan 6 Retro Pinnacle Metallic gold, White, 854271730 Sz. 9, NIB, J11 d185af
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Men's Shox Gravity Sequoia White - Off Ankle-High Running shoes 10M,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE GALAXY ZOOM ROOKIE PRM US9.5 UK8.5 558622-001 AUTHENTIC Black Pod QS 2013,
Nike Adapt BB, The Future of the Game, Size 9.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW NIKE FLYKNIT LUNAR3 RUNNING SHOES SNEAKERS MENS Size 10 NWOB,.
Nike Air Foamposite One Wheat Haystack Size 11. 575420-700 Jordan Penny,Nike air jordan 7 VII DMP Sz 12 Raptors Magic GMP 2009 Defining Moments Pack new,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Brand N Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Deep Royal bluee Medium bluee 863779-400 sz13,
- Women's Nike Airmax 97 Bright Sherbert colors Women Sizes 5.5-8.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Grey Men Size 8.0 New Training Comfort Rare,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE ZOOM KOBE VIII 8 PREMIUM WTK WHAT THE KOBE SZ 8.5 (635438-800),
Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Men's Size 9 White Pure Platinum 921694 101,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max 90 HYP QS Size 7.5 independence Day, Kanye, Yeezy,
- Used Nike Kobe 8 System Christmas Size 5.5y,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Flyknit Rosherun Black Midnight Fog DS sz 9.5 qs racer trainer multicolor,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE Women's EBERNON LOW TOP Athletic Comfort Support Basketball shoes Black gold,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Kith x nike lebron 15 lifestyle “Long Live The king” Size 8.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Men 9Us Mint Nike React Element 87,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Force 270 Men's Sz 8.5 Basketball shoes MSRP 160 Black Wht AH6772-006,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR PRESTO MID ACRONYM Sz 3XS-S BLACK BAMBOO 844672-001 ACG,
Men 8.5Us Nike Zoom Fly Left And Right Asymmetric Multi cm,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 BR Breathe Black White Retro Mens Size 11 (898010-001),
- Nike Jordan Aero Mania, Size 12, Flywire, Gym Red orange, Retail 120,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Windrunner Tr 2 GS Junior Running Trainers 448423 Sneakers shoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan Generation 23 Mens Basketball shoes Cool Grey White-gold NIB,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Kobe 9 IX Elite Hero Size 13. 630847-005 jordan bhm all star what the,
- Nike SB Dunk Low Pro OG QS Staple Panda Pigeon Men shoes Sneakers BV1310-013,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Force 1 Low Flyknit RKK Patriots Ds Sz 8 Robert Kraft AF1,
Nike Kobe VIII 8 Eight MAMBA MAMBACURIAL size 11 VNDS Bryant Mercurial Ronaldo,Men's Vintage 1992 Off-White NIKE DECADE Heaven's Gate shoes 8.5,
Air Jordan 11LAB4 Black White - Men's Sz 11 w receipt,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Air Jordan 1 Retro High Flyknit Mens 10 Black Game Royal White 919704-006,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike x Realtree Air Force 1 '07 Low Camo Black Men's shoes Size 11.5 AO2441-001,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Air Jordan
|Euro Size:||42.5||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
|Shoe Height:||High Top||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9|
2013 Nike Flyknit Racer Multi-color 1.0 Black Tongue OG DS SZ 14 ( 526628-004 ),