NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE FOAMPOSITE FOAMPOSITE SHOOTING STARS PACK 679766-900 LIL PENNY RETRO SIZE 8 c3ec5d
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Foamposite Shooting Stars Pack Allstar bluee White Sneakers Men's 10 New,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Force 1 MID PRM N7 (AT6167 200) shoes Canteen Red Men SZ 8 NEW,
Nike Hyperchase TB Men UT Longhorns shoes, Desert orange White, 813262-801,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE WOMEN'S MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 FLYKNIT BLK WHT RUNNING 881109 004 SIZE 12,.
Supreme Air Max 98 Obsidian Men's Size 10.5 Rare 100% Authentic Dead Stock ,Mens Nike Dualtone Racer PRM 924448-004 Black Black Brand New Size 10.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Lebron Soldier 12 Bred Mens AO2609-001 Black Red Basketball shoes Size 10,
- Nike Kobe 10 X Unseen Promo Sample PE Unreleased DS New Size 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan 2 II Retro Just Don C Beach DS SIZE 13,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Max 1 97 VF Sean Wotherspoon Men's shoes US Size 8.5,
NIKE AIR PRESTO ESSENTIAL BLACK WHITE 848187 009 sz 13,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Mens Free RN 2017 Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker,
- Nike Air Jordan IV 4 Retro 11LAB4 UNIVERSITY RED OCTOBER WHITE 719864-600 NEW 14,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Zoom Live Mens Athletic shoes White Black Metallic gold Sz 14,15 852421 107,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Vapor Untouchable 2 Racer bluee Football Cleat 824470 414 Flyknit SP Sz 16,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan Trainer 2 Flyknit UNC White-bluee 921210-106 Men's Size 11,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Kyrie S1Hybrid Black Multicolor Size 9. AJ5165-901. what the. teal. euro,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE AIR JORDAN XV KUBO 15 Sz. 10 LIMITED TO 1000 PAIR UNSOLD TO PUBLIC,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Mens Nike Air Jordan retro XX3 XXIII 23 Trophy room white gold 853336-123 OG 1 I,
Nike Air Jordan 1 i Dave White US 12.5 Wings for the Future Charity,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 SZ 11 WHITE UNIVERSITY RED COOL GREY BRIGHT INFRARED AH8145 100,
- Nike Men Air Zoom Talaria 16, SAFARI-BLACK CLAY orange WHITE 844695-006 Size 9,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Size 9.5 SZ Men's Nike Air Max 90 EZ Camo Black Tan Running shoes AO1745-005,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Lebron XI (11) South Beach Size 11,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE ZOOM ALL OUT LOW 2 MEN'S RUNNING SHOES SIZE 12 NEW PORT WINE LASER orange,
- Size 9.5 Nike ID Air Force 1,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike SB Zoom Dunk High ELT QS Sz 13 Kevin Terpening Blk Racer bluee 918287-041,
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit Bright Crimson Men SZ 7.5 - 12,50% ] Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra ( 833292-300 ),
Nike AIR MAX 1 DLX 7 8 9 10 11 12 ATMOS ANIMAL WHEAT LEOPARD ZEBRA DAY PREORDER,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Zoom LWP '16 JCRD x Kim Jones Black Volt Men's Size 7,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Max 90 Premium Kaws - 346115 111 - 2008,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Nike Air Jordan Men 10.5US 1 Union Limited color from Japan Free Shipping,