New Men's Nike Lebron Soldier XI XI XI Kay Yow Size 13.5 White Vivid Pink 897644-102 d33865
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR MAX 1 97 VF SW AJ4219-400 Sneakers MULTI US 8.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE LUNAR FLYKNIT HTM NRG DARK GREY BLACK 535089 009 SIZE 12 MULTICOLOR TZ,
Nike Air Jordan 1 FLIGHT 4 PREMIUM Hi Top Basketball Men's (838818 164) Sz 9,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.VNDS Nike Air Jordan DMP 11’s and 6’s Size 9.5,.
2000 Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro OG SZ 10.5 White Metallic Silver 136045-101 DS,Nike x Off White Zoom Fly Mercurial Total orange Men’s Sz US 7.5 Flyknit max 1 8,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- 80.00 NEW NIKE MEN VINTAGE AIRLINER WALKING WHITE 1997 US SZ 7.5,
- New Nike Jordan Jumpman Size 12 Hustle Men's Basketball shoes AQ0397 500,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Tiempo Legend VI FG Soccer Cleats Deep Royal bluee orange SZ ( 819177-409 ),
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike rosherun print mens running trainers 655206 415 sneaker shoes,
Nike Shox Gravity Game Royal NEW USA (AR1999-406) Men’s Size 10.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Foamposite One Wheat Haystack Size 13. 575420-700 Jordan Penny,
- 2008 Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Fathers Day SZ 13.5 DEAR PAPA Brown Red 325514-101,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid ISO orange Label CD2569-100 White BlackGum Size 8.5-13,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NWB Nike Air CAMOUFLAGE Foamposite SZ 15 Very Rare SZ 15 FREE SHIPPING Camo,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike OFF-WHITE Air Force 1 Low AO4606 700 size 10 100% authentic,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Roshe Run One Grey Sz 15 DS Basketball Sportswear Training,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike EXP-X14 Midnight Navy White-Mountain bluee Size US 12 Men's AO1554 401 New,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike AF1 Foamposite Pro Cup Triple White One AJ3664-100 Men's Size 9 Nike Store.,
Nike Zoom HJ Elite High Jump Spikes Track Field Black 806561-017 Mens Size 5.5-6,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Net Terra Brown Wino Splatter Quickstrike 7.5 koston,
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Black Metallic OG Size 10 V Silver 2016 100% Authentic,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Huarache Men's bluee Black Green Trainers - size Eur 44 - NEW,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Hi AF1 Size 12 shoes 880854 700 Team gold Peach,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Classic Cortez AW QS Forrest Gump White & Red & Royal Sz 9.5 NEW 847709 164,
- Nike jordan 4 QUAI 54 size 9.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Jordan XX3 23 2008 BLACK UNIVERSITY blueE-WHITE UNC Columbia 318376 041,
Men’s Nike free RN Distance 2 863775-001 Size 7.5,NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 BLACK TOE Sz UK US 8 9 10 11 12 Bred 555088-184 Banned Royal,
NIKE Men's Train Prime Iron DF Cross Training shoes, Wolf Grey Black White, 6 ...,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Jordan 1 High Retro Track Red 555088 112 Mens Sizes 9-12 shoes NEW,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Jordan XXXII Gatorade Unreleased F&F AA1253-108,
2013 Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Retro Gamma Size 14. 130690-027 1 2 3 4 5 6,