Nike Air Force Force Force 1 High 57c5c1
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Max 270 red wine for women and men available All Sizes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike x Off-White Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Men’s Size 11 DEADSTOCK with Box,
Nike Kyrie S1Hybrid Black Multicolor Size 9. AJ5165-901. what the. teal. euro,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Vandal High Supreme Ex Hi Top Trainers 'RARE VINTAGE BASKETBALL',.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO II JUST DON (834825-250) DS 2015 Sz 9.5 INCLUDES HAT,Nike Kyrie 2 Ky-rispy Kreme Special Box Rare Mens Size 10 Basketball shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Mens Air Max Sequent 2 Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker White,
- Nike Mens Air Max 97 UL '17 Skepta Multicolor Black AJ1988-900 Size 8,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan Ol'school Low Men's Basketball shoes, 317765 006 Size 12 NEW,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
VNDS MENS NIKE KD SPLATTER NURF KEVIN Durant 554988 007 SZ 10.5 FREE MAX AIR,
Nike Flystepper 2K3 PRM Premium Yeezy Action Red White 677473 602 Men's Sz 8.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE MEN WHITE PURE PLATINUM 318429 111,
- 11.5 Nike Lebron Soldier XI SFG Basketball shoes Safari Black orange 897646 006,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
2008 NIKE AIR JORDAN 16 XVI RETRO COLLEZIONE Countdown Pack 322723-061 - Size 11,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Lebron 11 XI PREMIUM Size 12 WHAT THE LEBRON Black Silver Galaxy 650884 400,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike KD 8 orange size 9 men's basketball shoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike LeBron Zoom Soldier Men's Team Basketball shoes 367183-114 Size 18 116B,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
shoes da calcio Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Club Tf M AO3119-710,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Men's New Nike Air Max Motion 2 Black white AO0266-003,
Nike Air Jordan 3 True bluee Retro OG, 2016, Size 10.5, NEW DS,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Max 90 LUX JCRD SP - 651322 106,
- NIKE BRAND NEW KD TREY 5 V SHOES 8,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NEW Nike Lebron XI 11 Premium NBA 2k14 Challenge sz 13 DS 650884 674 Tiger Red,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE AIR JORDAN FLIGHT 9.5 white,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Navy bluee White shoes Sneakers Sz 9.5 819685-409,
- Nike Air Stealth Foamposite Size 12,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Kyrie 4 Black White Mens Size 12.5,
Nike Downshifter 8 ART 908984-013,Nike free rn flyknit in good condition , grey and white and black, used once,
NIB Men's Nike Air Max Invigor SL Premium Running shoes Choose Size GRY BLK WHT,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Mens Nike SF AF1 HI AS QS AQ0107-001 Vast Grey NEW Size 13,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Adapt BB Black Size 11,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Men's):||7|
Nike Air More Uptempo Black Size Mens 13 Fits 14.5 Women's PIPPEN RETRO NEW NIB,