Nike Air Zoom Talaria Talaria Talaria 16 Safari Black orange Men Running shoes Sneaker 844695-006 c28e4f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL blueE BLACK 555088-403 MENS US 9 SIZE,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Mens Nike Air Force 1 Supreme Vince Carter Khaki shoes size 11.5 US 315181-241,
Nike NikeLab Zoom Fly SP BREAKING 2 WHITE CRIMSON RED TOKYO AJ9282-106 sz 10,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Adapt BB Black Pure Platinum Ready To Ship,.
Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Men's Size 10 921694 013,NIKE 6 SFB MENS SPECIAL FIELD BOOTS - MENS SZ 6,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN PREMIUM SZ 8.5 METALLIC HERMATITE GREY WHITE 704830 009,
- Grail - Nike Air 2006 Rare Jordan Icy Boots Limited Edition Sz 12 OG Leather,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Sock Dart SE Premium Midnight Navy Midnight Navy 859553-400 Men’s US 13,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike FlyKnit Trainer Size 6 Black White 3M Reflective Running Training shoes NEW,
Nike Roshe 1 KJCRD Jacquard (Platinum White) NSW [777429-011] Mens 9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- MENS Nike Air Jordan 12 XII Low Playoff Black White 308317-004 SIZE 10M H150K,
- Nike Air Max 90 HYP QS Independence Day - 613841 660,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
DS 2016 Nike KD 8 ID LOOKSEE SAMPLE 9 MULTICOLOR VIII nerf galaxy supreme dunk x,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Kyrie 4 BHM Equality,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE KOBE 5 V PRELUDE FINALS MVP US 14 BRUCE LEE 3,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE 1 PENNY PACK QS SHARPIE ROYAL blueE BLACK 679085-500 8.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Trainerendor SB ACG black white tennis shoes mens size 11.5 sneakers,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Womens Nike Air Max 1 VT QS Tan Pink Leopard Safari HOA Infrared OG Retro WMNS B,
Jordan spy Zeke 3rd color from japan (5751,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Lunar Safari Fuse Black Total orange size 7.5,
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike BG GS shoes Black Grey,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Dunk Low Pro SB “USA Passport” Size 9.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Mercurial Vapor X 12 Club Neymar Ic M AO3120-170 Football shoes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
-  Nike Air Max 90 Essential Leather White Black Size 10.5 New,
- Nike Air Max 90 1 AJ7695 104 Laser bluee Men SZ 7.5 - 13,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE BABY FIRST JORDAN 9 Vintage 1993's White bluee Black Size US1 Y115,
Nike air Jordan Spizike Black bluee Infrared White Size 12 (315371 002),Nike Zoom Strike 2 Black White Men Running Training shoes Sneakers AO1912-001,
Nike Zoom Train Complete Mens Action Red Black Total Crimson Running Sneakers,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Air Jordan 11 Bred size 11 Ds (Rare) 100% authentic 2001 II XII XIII XIV V IV IX,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Max Running shoes Rare Unreleased Summer Sample Black SZ 9 [833809-001],
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Authenticity:||100% Authentic Guaranteed|
|Material:||Synthetic||Shoe Type:||Running, Cross Training|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro BG White University Size 6,