Nike Dualtone Racer SE Grey Grey Grey Platinum s Running Sneakers 922170 003 Size 10 Mens 801f5b
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Kobe IX 9 Elite gold Fundamentals size 10 deadstock w receipt,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE Vapor Untouchable Pro Low TD White Red Silver Football Cleats NEW Mens 11,
Nike Air Max Advantage 2 Mens AA7396-010 Wolf Grey White Running shoes Size 11,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID '07 315123-111 WHITE,.
NEW Nike Air Tech Challenge Low size 11.5 Men’s shoes Jimmy Connors Deadstock,Nike Air Mowabb x Pendleton Collection - ACG Huarache 882686 Mens Size 14,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- New Mens 18 Nike Zoom Soldier VII TB Lebron Green High Top shoes 145 599263-300,
- AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 HE GOT GAME 309259-104 white black-true red Size 10,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Max 270 Futura Men's Low top White purple Sneakers AO1569-101 Size 11,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Lebron Soldier XI 11 shoes Nike Green Camo olive Men's,
New Nike Air Jordan 1 High OG Woman's Size 7 Men 5. CD0461-401 Obsidian shoes UNC,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Zoom 90 IT Air Max 90 Rory McIlroy size 8,
- Original New Arrival 2018 NIKE AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT Women's Running shoes Sneake,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike hyperrev OG 2014 white bluee green VNDS EXCELLENT WORN 4x,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Pegasus 89 NS bright crimson,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE BLAZER SB PREMIUM SE Huf Black 2009 sz 10.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 6 SLAM DUNK VARSITY RED VARSITY RED-WHITE 717302 600 SZ 10,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike rosherun print mens running trainers 655206 660 sneaker shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Dunk bajo 318019-501 purplea Mod.318019-501,
Nike Air Force 1 Hi HYP PRM Solar Red Sz 8,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- BNIB MENS Nike Zoom Fly Running % Authentics BQ7212 001,
- NIKE Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG NRG Not For Resale Size 12,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 2005 Nike Dunk SB Low Stussy size 10 khaki pink vanilla TRUSTED SELLER,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- DS NIKE 2006 AIR FORCE 1 ALL-STAR GAME 9.5 TRAINER PRESTO MAX SAFARI 180 ZOOM 90,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike - Air Jordan I - Lance Mountain - DS - Size 10.5 - @Domingos.sundays - NYC,
- AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO FLYKNIT Jordan 28cm from japan (5567,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
VIRGIL ABLOH OFF WHITE NIKE AIR PRESTO MEN SIZE 8,
Nike Air Force 1 High SP TISCI SIZE5,ORIGINAL NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SIZE BEST PRICE ON EBAY NOW OR NEVER,
NIKE AIR MAX PLUS TN MENS SHOES WOLF GREY blueE SIZE 10.5 604133 094,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE BRUIN LEATHER Men's Sneakers shoes White Black Size US 7 1 2 Vintage,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Max 1 Burgundy Suede Size 9 Perfect Condition,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Euro Size:||EUR 44||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||UPC:|
Does not apply
Nike SB Blazer size 9,